Convert this MT3 into MT4 for me - very easy - page 3

Mt3 convert to Mt4

Hi,

I have looked but cannot find a Mt4 version of attached indicators. Can someone direct me to them or convert them to Mt4?

tks in advance

leighton

Try Yousky MQL to MQ4. links found in this forum. do a search for Yousky.

Jorgka

Yousky mql to mq4 converter

Here is the yousky Link for MQL to MQ4 converter.

Register on this site first & then you will have access to the program.

http://yousky.free.fr/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=8a041b54f04d0e2e2ed018e72a7af51e

Jorgka

Anyone have a working copy of this MQL2MQ4 since the current version on the website does not work? Or if someone could also help me out converting a MQL EA to an MQ4 EA?

Thanks!

Spider~

Spider,

I've sent you a PM on my site with the converted version.

Sorry for the lack of time, and sorry for the Mql2Mq4 not working, it's due to I'll make a new Shareware version, now Mql2Mq4 will no more be free. I will give more support when purchase this version.

Bye

Help me convert this great indicator

Hello,

Can anyone please help me convert this great indicator that I have for Amibroker into MT4. Here is a little background and then the code.

thanks

chomper

The Trading Channel Index (TCI) identifies changes in price direction. The TCI can be used for

short-term confirmation of an Expert Rating signal, and is especially useful in option trading.

A simple rule is to never take a position against the direction of the TCI. The TCI is a very

short-term and responsive indicator and is likely to change in a short period of time. When you have determined

a position that you wish to take, using the direction of TCI to dictate your entry point can be an effective short-term timing method.

The Trading Channel Index is an adaptation of equities of Donald R. Lambert's Commodity Channel Index. The TCI has been slowed

down and is not quite as volatile as the Commodity Channel Index, whose fast response is needed for the commodity markets. A slower response

is more pratical for equity markets.

Used it Intraday as a filter.

Here is the amibroker code.....

n1 = ChannelPeriods; // Channel periods defaultvar is 10.

n2 = AvgPeriods; // Average periods defaultvar is 21.

AP = Avg; //Typical Price (High+Low+close)/3

ESA = EMA(AP, n1);

D = EMA(abs(AP - ESA), n1);

CI = (AP - ESA) / (0.015 * D);

TCI = EMA(CI, n2);

Plot the TCI line.

Can anyone transform an EA for MT3 to an EA for MT4 ?

Hi!

I have a good EA for MT3 but i am registered at a broker that accepts only MT4 ... can anyone make this EA for MT 4 ??

Thank you!

Files:

TranCer:
Hi!

I have a good EA for MT3 but i am registered at a broker that accepts only MT4 ... can anyone make this EA for MT 4 ??

Thank you!

Trancer

Are you going to share the method?If yes why not write a set of entry and exit rules.Enter when following conditions are met and exit when following conditions are met...........that is useful for coders to start writing codes .

If you are not going to share ,I suggest you hire a paid programmer.

If you require a free EA please post a chart ,template and detailed instructions on how to trade your method

OILFXPRO

Trancer,

dont you have scourcecode of the EA ? if you do have it then post it. Its much easier to do the conversion with sourcecode.

Or if you dont have it, then atleast post the rules of the system, so someone can code it for you

Some other thread related to this subject:

- EA converted from MT3 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173689