What Really Works From One Professional - page 91

Maybe this is todays V

The first two significant moves have finished with a spike crossing the 1.2600 fib line, as seen in elwave. after that it has been going down but there is always retracement after confirmation. Elwave shows upward tendencies. Do not trade this blindly, I will personally be waiting for further confirmation. I am posting this because there is a difference between drawing a V in a past chart versus drawing it live. Lets see what happens.....

turspedie,

I can give you a heads up on obtaining all 3 manuals for elwave, including the much desired 'advanced manual'. Please PM me here at TSD for the details as I am not prepared to disclose it publicly for obvious reasons.

Supernoob,

Sori m8, but I got distracted by the usual serial abuser and was only defending your right to post without that shit being fired back at you

- try this instead of clogging your charts with all those manual trendlines....pretty simple but effective for any t/f - a price break through a S or R box will more often than not go to the next one up or down - standard fib methodology really.... also fits in as another support tool in line with the general ideas behind JD's methods for identifying targets

Files:
fib_sr.mq4  4 kb

Morpheus:
None of this bickering was my fault. Supernoob starts in with this. Xerof can't wait to start bitching about whatever. Pikachu starts in out of nowhere. What are you mad about , Pikachucom? Did I not help you when you needed help? You fucking phonies. Hipocrites. You should be making fun of Supernoob. He's the one taking shots at people.

Dude I am not mad at anything.....

I poked at FXD not you..........

I read the thread, but I dont post much anymore. This thread has strayed away from from the farm.

The GBP move on Friday 28 July 2006 Posted by Niceguy 777

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did try posting some stuff on this forum a while ago, and was treated like some sort of pariah because I sell a book and courses. The reason I do that is because I have spent many thousands of dollars on developing a really simple technique to empower traders to be successful, and it's impossible to explain everything in a thread. I also know that a lot of traders use my framework with MT4, so I thought you guys might be interested. If you are not, I'll leave after this post.

So, anyway, here's an example.

There are things on my Absolute Fibonacci Framework that indicated that the GBP would spike as it did, and that over the next few days it may continue up. Without going into an impossible amount of detail for a thread like this, it is fitting exactly to one particular fractal on the framework at the moment.

We had confirmations of this at points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Another fractal suggested an upward move, so the logical place for it to visit this morning was 8.

Attached Thumbnails

LEFT Brain Trading - the right mindset and technique for success in Forex

I see brains of Britain is back again.............todays spike, nothing to do with retest of yesterdays high, and shite USA data then....lol

LOL......

"LEFT Brain" Trading

What is so special about that?

90% of the population are left brained.

JD,

the attachments did not show up in your post, repost them please

thanks

pikachucom:
JD,

the attachments did not show up in your post, repost them please

thanks

see his post they're not my attatchments......

jonnydenver69:
see his post they're not my attatchments......

got it.

it is just that the post said "attached thumbnails"

ok

jonnydenver69:
The GBP move on Friday 28 July 2006 Posted by Niceguy 777

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did try posting some stuff on this forum a while ago, and was treated like some sort of pariah because I sell a book and courses. The reason I do that is because I have spent many thousands of dollars on developing a really simple technique to empower traders to be successful, and it's impossible to explain everything in a thread. I also know that a lot of traders use my framework with MT4, so I thought you guys might be interested. If you are not, I'll leave after this post.

So, anyway, here's an example.

There are things on my Absolute Fibonacci Framework that indicated that the GBP would spike as it did, and that over the next few days it may continue up. Without going into an impossible amount of detail for a thread like this, it is fitting exactly to one particular fractal on the framework at the moment.

We had confirmations of this at points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Another fractal suggested an upward move, so the logical place for it to visit this morning was 8.

Attached Thumbnails

LEFT Brain Trading - the right mindset and technique for success in Forex

I see brains of Britain is back again.............todays spike, nothing to do with retest of yesterdays high, and shite USA data then....lol

This one?

http://www.leftbraintrading.com/

Elwave text

Could someone post or email me the ELWAVE texts or manuals mentioned early in this thread? please?

Thanks to those who helped, already found what I was looking for.