What Really Works From One Professional - page 88

Morpheus:
I like this harmonic pattern indicator. Does it expire? Man, these gartley patterns are opening up a whole new world to me. This stuff is great.

Is that the one that plots the shapes??

If it is, can u post it

harmonic patterns

Use it on 15 min . I think if you go much higher in time frame, it doesn't accurately read the chart. It skips high points if you go to 1 hour or higher.

Files:

I'm up 19 pips so far tonight. Hell, yesterday I made about 20 pips. So far I've been winning since implementing all this stuff into my trading. I haven't been trading GBPUSD, though. I only made 3 pips so far today on GBPUSD. It just hasn't looked good so far this week so I've kind of stayed away.

Anyone know if there are any brokers out there that are faster in feed speed than Oanda ? I've heard some people get a jump and can see ahead of time what happens.

thanks man

Actually if you read the harmonic trading thread, kamyan(i think he is called like that, suggests to use it on 1h or 4h; I have seen them use it in daily timeframes as well) apply to EUR/AUD daily to see a cool shape---

I have seen him use a lot on crosses. According to him crosses are less prone to volatility due to news and react better to technical analysis.

again thanks

Are you using the methods from the patterns?? It looked awesome last month on the USD/CHF Daily. It gave two Bearish AB=CD back to back. Check it out

GBPUSD is mirroring what EURCHF just did a few days ago. Almost exactly. Near perfect elliot wave pattern.

I think I'm done for the night. I didn't do much but I got 25 pips. +25 pips is always good for me. GBPUSD looks like it's taking off. I'm almost afraid to get in on a short. This upswing looks pretty strong.

turspedie:
Could someone post or email me the ELWAVE texts or manuals mentioned early in this thread? please? turspedieatgmaildotcom

Probably faster/easier to just download emule and get it from there, plenty of ppl sharing it there.

.mx4 to .mq4?

hey Morpheus,

How do I convert the mx4 file to an .mq4 file indicator so I can compile?

Or what do I do to get this working?

Thanks

200 pages?

creztor:
Probably faster/easier to just download emule and get it from there, plenty of ppl sharing it there.

I have the software, lucky shot at a big used software depot where they sell used software and office equipment from failed enterprises. it was the only copy they had.

However i have no manual and the only "manual" i could find with emule was basically just a readme of a few pages long. Ive seen an early post that talks about a 200 page manual, thats what I am looking for, if anyone has it, I would appreciate it.

Well it's all gone down the drain anyway...

..might as well add some more murk.

Just thought that this might interest some people.

Since price confluence and s/r levels are of big importance and there being a correlation via trendlines, I thought maybe I'd post some rather interesting charts and the template, too, so you can check it yourself.

If you followed today closely, you might recognize some price levels that the trendlines run through. Load the template, set it to 5M and see where things have moved along...might be interesting to see some things come into effect.

And hey, at the least maybe we can get Morpheus to scream "it must be the grail!" a third time after the float, elwave, dt/zigzag and hmm whatever his latest fancy is now. I forget.

Anyway, on to the charts.

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/1865/trendlineimportance270706zk7.gif

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/4928/trendlineimportance2707061hqy5.gif

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/5899/trendlineimportance270706dailyfp7.gif

And attached find the template.

Still no clue how to figure out the London V ahead of time, if anyone has a clear, straight forward guide with which to filter out the noise from the V, that would be really nice.

Cya

Files: