What Really Works From One Professional - page 26

Original Post by JohnnyDenver69 if anybody wants the proper manuals, email me...it will tell you how to set everything up.......

Yes, if you could send it to me thanks,

Ok, now that cable is giving me a headache. I made descent pips on the way up, although that was against my count, I think it's partly has to do with options expiring on euro, so they had to reanimate the patient, now I believe we can climb 8600 on cable, however major resistance is aroung 8555 region.

Thoughts?

Files:

Could somebody post a MTPredictioner Chart H1 and an Elwave Chart to get a better understanding about what happenes/happened today, PLEASE ?

Thank you

sovo1970:

he is so busy, everyone is learning the system, someone will send it to you , just wait

jonnydenver69:
if anybody wants the proper manuals, email me...it will tell you how to set everything up.......

Could I also have a copy of the proper manuals?

Thanks so much in advance JD, this thread/the chat have been really amazing and helpful. Great system!

Request for manuals also thanks

If i could get a copy also...much appreciated. Thanks

jamfl_1999:
If i could get a copy also...much appreciated. Thanks

Hi, thanks for the reply psots, i will post all the cahrts tonight so people can get a better understanding....

(deleted double post)

jonnydenver69:
Hi, thanks for the reply psots, i will post all the cahrts tonight so people can get a better understanding....

Nice!!