What a morning market. - page 3

sky rockets insight, afternoon delight..........

Hi, Its Elwave stand alone, you can link up a realtime feed through DDE in metarader 3 or 4....I use MTpredictor RT for corrections, abc Type1 and 2..you can also link to MT for feed. I'am not an elliottition, but the on undeniable thing is, the market moves in waves, its the physcological makeup. Where better to place a trade, where one ends and another one starts.. but thats the half of it, the key is my trigger page, the one thing that gets me in and gets me out, with i might say the accuracy that nets me 10k an a month......in involves dynamic time and price indicator where they both come together to signal shift of the swing in direction.....and thats it.....

sorry, no special settings, also i only trade GBPUSD and gold for reasons obvious........

jonnydenver69:
Hi, Its Elwave stand alone, you can link up a realtime feed through DDE in metarader 3 or 4....I use MTpredictor RT for corrections, abc Type1 and 2..you can also link to MT for feed. I'am not an elliottition, but the on undeniable thing is, the market moves in waves, its the physcological makeup. Where better to place a trade, where one ends and another one starts.. but thats the half of it, the key is my trigger page, the one thing that gets me in and gets me out, with i might say the accuracy that nets me 10k an a month......in involves dynamic time and price indicator where they both come together to signal shift of the swing in direction.....and thats it.....

Hmmmmm,

Very interesting..

You only trade the GBPUSD, but ok.....

Thank you for the info!!! I will let you know if I have any more questions

thanks !!!

no problem..

you can place trigger lines that give an alarm when broken. Also when levels and targets are reach it will recalculate the situation and determine the next move. I'am based in London.

Jonny,

actually do you trade only forex, or other markets also?

i want to know more about you way of trading, should you send me a pm if you can?

thanks and good profits

Dellan