3 Minutes Rule=scalping?

I just read somewhere in the forum that IBFX demands that a position be opened at least 3 minutes - else - they will close the account of any scalping ea.

I use several Brokers, amongst = Oanda, and I can categorically say that Oanda has declared in writing to me that I can open as many trades, and holdem as long or as short as I want.

What do u guys think? is it true abount InterbankFx?

fx-programmer:
I just read somewhere in the forum that IBFX demands that a position be opened at least 3 minutes - else - they will close the account of any scalping ea.

I use several Brokers, amongst = Oanda, and I can categorically say that Oanda has declared in writing to me that I can open as many trades, and holdem as long or as short as I want.

I don't know about IBFX.

But some brokers do not like scalping.

The other brokers are saying that they like it.

It depends on the broker and depends on the system you are using.

If you are using scalping and winning so ... you know ...

In this case one person only will like it - you.

It depends on the broker and your deposit size.

fx-programmer:

Hi fx-programmer

I don'y know about IBFX

I know that GFX SA, based in Switzerland, have 2-pip EUR/USD spread and would allow you to do whatever you want, even setting a limit of one pip

http://www.gfxsa.com

Also, http://www.realtimeforextrading.com/, one of their IB, would give rebate to active traders

Best regards

tiger2005:
Hi fx-programmer

I don'y know about IBFX

I know that GFX SA, based in Switzerland, have 2-pip EUR/USD spread and would allow you to do whatever you want, even setting a limit of one pip

http://www.gfxsa.com

Also, http://www.realtimeforextrading.com/, one of their IB, would give rebate to active traders

Best regards

This Forum was not made for that MR TIGER.........Please dont publicize yourself or others for benefit....

ANYONE CAN CHECK WHO owns a domain.....

The details of your who is are :

Registrant:

Almaz Borubaev

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Domain Name: REALTIMEFOREXTRADING.COM

So, even if u r an IB this forum is not the place for that.

fx-programmer:
This Forum was not made for that MR TIGER.........Please dont publicize yourself or others for benefit....

ANYONE CAN CHECK WHO owns a domain.....

The details of your who is are :

Registrant:

Almaz Borubaev

Registered through: GoDaddy.com

Domain Name: REALTIMEFOREXTRADING.COM

So, even if u r an IB this forum is not the place for that.

I am not trying to publize others, I was trying to answer your question. I have no personal relationship with the names I mentioned.

North finance are the same way. They hate scalpers.

tiger2005:
I am not trying to publize others, I was trying to answer your question. I have no personal relationship with the names I mentioned.

So why did u write me a personal email saying that u were Publisizing others?

THAT IS NOT COOL......

PS I did not mean to offend you. We are all trying to get a good living out of trading, however, in this forum we concentrate on DEVELOPPPPPPING and not BROKERING...

I am sorry again if I offended u, but after all u did confess....

I am NOT

fx-programmer:
So why did u write me a personal email saying that u were Publisizing others?

THAT IS NOT COOL......

PS I did not mean to offend you. We are all trying to get a good living out of trading, however, in this forum we concentrate on DEVELOPPPPPPING and not BROKERING...

I am sorry again if I offended u, but after all u did confess....

This is what I said in my private message:

"fx-programmer

I am not asdvertising for others, I was trying to answer your question and you made me look like a fool!

Any way, what do you use for scalping"

Again, I am sorry that my message to you was misunderstood. I have lost money from brokers that don't allow scalping, or don't execute my market order stating that price has moved, or don't allow limit order with one or two pips.