The "XO"-Method......... - page 41

Pip Trip:
carforum,

These are the settings that are probably the best right now. I believe Valeo is checking out some different settings this week so keep yourself tuned in.

I was using 25 for all 4 last week and had a great trading week but the 34 is not much different than 25. Check it out and see what works for you.

thank you very much!

criss73:
you cant backtest ff, it repaints. like XO, ff repaints even if you dont shut down computer or change timeframe. literally, you have to be in front of the computer and witness signals are correct because, eventually, bars down the road they change on you. im sorry but im not that impress with this system regardless of what valeofx says. i think he talks the good talk.

Just as I thought! London streets with your hand in someone elses so that you can blame him!

Your call, mate. The majority of us are making the pips, your wish if you don't want to. Try something else and if that does not work, another one until after 5 years you are still "testing" and finding fault. You did not even read this entire Thread properly.

No hard feelings, it is only YOUR opinion.

carforum:
hi, can i ask what's the setting of forex freedom? should that cci1,2,3,4 set to all 34???

If you run it as it is, then use 34/14/14/14. If you use the 5M - 60M version, then use 34/34/14/14.

Best wishes.

Pip Trip:
Criss, I don't think this is a fair statement. Especially if you haven't traded it yet. Valeo never said put 2 indicators on your chart and you're good to go and you'll make a miilion $! The repainting is very minor and is rare that it changes the outcome of an entry and/or exit.

Why don't you give it a try on a demo and see what happens. If things don't go well, then move on.

Edit: Guys, take some screenshots of various points in time during your trading day. Later that day or the next open up your charts and compare with your screenshots. You'll see that there isn't a whole lot of repainting. I understand it's frustrating to think that maybe you were onto something great but now it's bogus. Just check it out. And never forget - Valeo or anyone else is NOT charging you money to try this out.

Thanks my friend for being so tolerant. Let him off the hook, it is ONLY HIS opinion. We will carry on without his opinion.

Best wishes, always.

No problem. Boy, wish I was able to get used to staying awake for the Euro session. I tried last summer and it nearly killed me......and my relationship!!I went back this weekend and looked at every Ldn pound chart for the prev 3 months. Nice trading!

Actually, I plan on spending more time thru the night (I'm in Colorado, USA) trading the pound and perhaps the beginning of the US session to change things up.

ValeoFX:
Thanks my friend for being so tolerant. Let him off the hook, it is ONLY HIS opinion. We will carry on without his opinion. Best wishes, always.

excuse me valeofx, before you made that comment to me, i didnt blame anybody and still dont! dude, get off your high horse! you are the one who cant take a critizism. im just making my observation. i havent blamed anybody.

if anything, you are a DICKTATOR!! you aren't liked or respected to much at strategy builder!!!! good riddens!!!!

Ok everyone,

I'm out the door here real soon and on a jet plane with a little vacation for the next 2 weeks. Good luck with this and hope to hear about all the good trades when I'm back in town.

God Bless