TTM Squeeze - page 2

dirk:
Hi Forexboss, i am using the indicator that you find at post n. 3 , here.

hi dirk

this indicator change colour during bar??

Yes , changes

have you any filtr or indicator for TTM ..but some signal ttm are very bad

thats a very nice indicator you have thier!!

*tries it out*

sarenokai

you use TTM or ttm-trend?

ForexBoss:
hi dirk this indicator change colour during bar??

Forexboss,

I explained to you in the topic about the AMA indicator that a normall indicator will always change during a bar. That it NEEDS to change. You can not expect that an indicator stays positive in a bar when price is falling 100pips. Or that an indicator shows a negative reading if price goes up for 100pips.

Every normall indicator needs to change till the bar is closed...

So I don't understand that you ask every time if an indicator is changing during a bar ?!

It is like driving with a car...you can not expect when you drive 100km/h that your meter shows that you drive 5km/h...or when you stand still with your car that it would show you that you are driving 150km/h...

The indicator NEEDS to show you what is happening during a bar...So every indicator (thats is calculated on the price) will always change during a bar..

friendly regards...iGoR

dirk:
Hi Foreverold , thanks for your indicator.

I am using as a confirm in the Ej system

dirk

hi dirk please can you till me how to get the small arrwos on the chart same as the one you have on your chart i but the indicator but it did't show can you please show me the way .... and thank you .

almater:
hi dirk please can you till me how to get the small arrwos on the chart same as the one you have on your chart i but the indicator but it did't show can you please show me the way .... and thank you .

Here you go'.......

dirk:
Here you go'.......

Thank you very much dirk