Super Signals Indicator - page 22

So let me talk about the strategy that you were trading on live currently.

1) Spot super signal indicator (both * and Arrow)

As you already noticed, this can happen any time, in the sense it will not wait for the candle close.

Super signal with arrow signs only ... not the minor ones. And it is a blessing that it does not appear on the close or open of the candle.

2) Wait for ADX line by your indicator (you said - you only use lines not arrows - does it also draw arrows ? At least, I didn't see so far.. I only see lines) Whenever it appears, does it appear before the candle closed or only at the close of the candle ? The way, it looks to me, it happens at the end of the candle, right ?

TASSKIT plants three things, a vertical line, an arrow and a line on candle. Try to look at it on a lighter background. The vertical line appears when candle opens but is not stable until candle is closed. So I wait for first candle with ADX line to close and then enter on second candle, providing there is a strong super signal before that, not the minor one, and SL is right below or above the candle where super signal is planted.

3) So on the next candle of the above indicator, you will go for a trade ? Am I on track so far ?

I think so ...

If this is good... then I will discuss about SL and exit strategy before going to BB strategy..

For going to BB strategy, you should closely scrutinize bollinger bands, their performance and predictive power.

Once again thank you very much.. Your efforts are highly appreciated.

Its alright ... you are wc.

zotopec:
Super signal with arrow signs only ... not the minor ones. And it is a blessing that it does not appear on the close or open of the candle.

TASSKIT plants three things, a vertical line, an arrow and a line on candle. Try to look at it on a lighter background. The vertical line appears when candle opens but is not stable until candle is closed. So I wait for first candle with ADX line to close and then enter on second candle, providing there is a strong super signal before that, not the minor one, and SL is right below or above the candle where super signal is planted.

I think so ...

For going to BB strategy, you should closely scrutinize bollinger bands, their performance and predictive power.

Its alright ... you are wc.

Excellent. Thank you very much for the explanation. I think now I understood the entry strategy. I will practice it on my demo until I am sure on that.

Now how do you exit or trail the profits ?

How soon you go to break-even ? can you share your thoughts on this as well ?

zotopec:
Sorry, from your questions it is evident enough how vague my explanation was, I took somethings as understood. Anyway, here are the answers:

1 ) - That ADX indicator ... TASSKIT ... I only use its lines not the arrows. Whenever there is a super signal, I wait for this line to appear and enter on the second candle ... stop loss 1 pip + spread above super signal candle in a short trade. It certainly goes into favor but then comes the ordeal of catching more pips ... if after a few, say 30 or 40 pips I get an opposite super signal, I move my SL to break even and put a pending order right where my SL was before, so that on the opposite way I don't lose on the position I have opened nor I lose the opposite trade. That adx line legalises super signal 95+% of the time and SL is usually very minor compared to the risk/reward ratio. If your primary SL gets hit (which is very rare and 4-5% of the time) it is still a meagre SL.

2 ) - Bollinger Bands value that I prefer is 18 EMA, 02, 2.0. I am sure there is this customized bollinger band available where you can modify MA method and parameter.

3 ) - super signal version 3, it is. 14,21 is the distance of arrow planting on chart from the bar and it is same on both versions 2 and 3.

Up until here, it was my strategy that I am using on my live account which is very very much aggressive and more accurate. But I am only trading it with a mini lot because with mini lots it gives me enough money and there is very scarce risk exposure, you know, I am not taking any chances.

BB strategy I am trading on demo account and is about catching all the pips that there are in a daily candle, almost. I am attaching a chart of my own here to describe it, I am not very good at explaining things, however, I have tried my best and hope that it helps.

Thank you for the information bro ..

If allowed, can I be given individual with BB you are using super signal the individual? Indi BB according to your parameters.

thanks

Ea

here is super signal v3f ea

form forexfactory.com

it has rsi filter

super signal v3f ea post

The custom indicator of this EA repaints so i wonder how it will perform when converted to an EA

mtuppers:

form forexfactory.com

it has rsi filter

super signal v3f ea post

First-class disgrace

mtuppers:

form forexfactory.com

it has rsi filter

super signal v3f ea post

First-class disgrace

Super signal EA

Hi guys.

Just wondering if someone could make this simple EA for me from this indacator...

I know there are probably others on here but a couple of them dont seem to work and may not be the same indicator.

Rules: All currency pairs all timeframes

-Open buy order when strong buy signal appears and close buy when strong sell signal appears.

-Open sell order when strong sell signal appears and close sell when strong buy signal appears.

So basically it is just a reverse order system, always in the market.

Could you please add option for stop loss and take profit aswell as money management/risk percentage.

I think it can work quite well as the good signals give perfect entry in good conditions and the bad signals can go against you, but often they do change and have a considerable move which cut losses before signal of new direction and in some cases holding the position will take you back into profit.

I would apperciate if you could write this Ea. And I am more than happy to help you out in whatever way possible..

Plus if the ea is profitable, you get to have it!! hehe

Thankyou very much

Files:

zotopec:
Sorry, from your questions it is evident enough how vague my explanation was, I took somethings as understood. Anyway, here are the answers: ...

hello zotopec

I want to ask you if you can explain those vertical and horizontal lines in TASSKIT.How do you intrpret those vertical lines and how do you interpret those horizontal lines. How to use them in trading?

I wander to know if someone can separate arrows from the lines in terms of color so arrows can be colored independently of the lines or just make switch for on and off for arrows and even for vertical and horizontal lines.

xx3xxx:
... ...if it repaint, can you trade with that and be successful -- what do you do when you see the POSSIBLE ALERT?

I think you have to experiance it by yourself....whatever someone respond to you on the end depends on you ...

some people make money using only MA and others would ask same question as you do...

I want to ask those of you who visits this thread to convert super signal in

MT5 version or you know someone who can do it.....

Thanks to anyone willing to help to convert super signal to MT5 version.