Super Signals Indicator - page 21

Are you running on live account ? if yes, on what timeframe ?

lets see ..

Some people keep insisting that this indicator is a joke, it repaints, changes positions and all that. Can we make it understood once and for all that Super signal is not an entry or exit indicator ... it does not tell you to enter a trade nor you should ...

There is an indicator that is perceived to be 90% accurate in real time market and when I added super signals in combination, it turned almost 100% accurate. I mean this was helluva lot more supportive for me to understand and fathom my entry and save a whipsaw. If you want an indicator to tell you if there are more buyers coming into market or more sellers ... you are looking for a mirage. So the best indicators are who repaint .... because they portray the true dynamic sense of the market ... nothing static in forex.

zotopec:
Super signal is not an entry or exit indicator ... it does not tell you to enter a trade nor you should ...

But there are lots of people trying to use it to do just that, if you want a repainter, then this is probably the best one around

zotopec:
Some people keep insisting that this indicator is a joke, it repaints, changes positions and all that. Can we make it understood once and for all that Super signal is not an entry or exit indicator ... it does not tell you to enter a trade nor you should ... There is an indicator that is perceived to be 90% accurate in real time market and when I added super signals in combination, it turned almost 100% accurate. I mean this was helluva lot more supportive for me to understand and fathom my entry and save a whipsaw. If you want an indicator to tell you if there are more buyers coming into market or more sellers ... you are looking for a mirage. So the best indicators are who repaint .... because they portray the true dynamic sense of the market ... nothing static in forex.

Hi zotopec, please post the indicator that you use to confirm supersignals so that we can test and see this near 100% accurate method?

Many thanks

Theo

Nothing special really. Actually I have been trading with price action but no matter how much you get used to recognizing the fractals and peaks and troughs ... it is still a taxing work. Actually I base my trades on super signals + bollinger bands ... and you know what, this is the best combination that you can ever find anywhere. If you know all the bookish and non-bookish tips about bollinger bands ... you will be able to tell in a single look as to where super signal is giving you a false signal.

If super signal appear within the bands ... I don't give a damn about such signal ... but when price is touching upper or lower bollinger ... I let one candle complete in the direction of super signal and then enter ... it requires the smallest stop loss and only a whipsaw can smear the trade...

additive to that, behavior of bollinger bands is also very notable and liable. for example, If upper bollinger is looking up, price is going up BUT lower bollinger remains flat ... it is highly likely that price will come down so I wait for super signal to tell me where is the peak of such a fractal and enter on the first notion.

When price is trending, the moment upper and lower bollinger start looking towards each other, I know the trend is over for the moment ... and super signal gives me a super trade ...

I would like to present a most recent example, I just got up, looked at my charts and see what is bollinger and super signals telling us ... later on, you can confirm as if the evaluation of these indicators was right or not.

In this image you can see super signal appearing ... it has been appearing for the last five candles ... but bollinger bands was telling me to rule this signal out becasue upper bollinger was slightly edged up .... and the price kept going ... now I will take this signal seriously when upper bollinger starts to bend ... and if lower bollinger also looks up it could be a respectable trade. but if price goes up, upper bollinger moulds but lower bollinger remains flat ... I would be more than certain that it is just a momentary thing, and it will be coming down hard and nice. hope it helps ... otherwise, I am here.

and ohhh I am sorry, I forgot you asked for the indicator I mentioned ... here it is attached.

to all the people here, reading my post ... it is a humble and emphatic request to not take my word for it ... test it, retest it ... even if you think it is doable ... it would be safer to master it first. I am not promoting any signal or system here. So do your due diligence.

Files:
00.gif  14 kb
tassklt.mq4  4 kb

zotopec:
Nothing special really. Actually I have been trading with price action but no matter how much you get used to recognizing the fractals and peaks and troughs ... it is still a taxing work. Actually I base my trades on super signals + bollinger bands ... and you know what, this is the best combination that you can ever find anywhere. If you know all the bookish and non-bookish tips about bollinger bands ... you will be able to tell in a single look as to where super signal is giving you a false signal.

If super signal appear within the bands ... I don't give a damn about such signal ... but when price is touching upper or lower bollinger ... I let one candle complete in the direction of super signal and then enter ... it requires the smallest stop loss and only a whipsaw can smear the trade...

additive to that, behavior of bollinger bands is also very notable and liable. for example, If upper bollinger is looking up, price is going up BUT lower bollinger remains flat ... it is highly likely that price will come down so I wait for super signal to tell me where is the peak of such a fractal and enter on the first notion.

When price is trending, the moment upper and lower bollinger start looking towards each other, I know the trend is over for the moment ... and super signal gives me a super trade ...

I would like to present a most recent example, I just got up, looked at my charts and see what is bollinger and super signals telling us ... later on, you can confirm as if the evaluation of these indicators was right or not.

In this image you can see super signal appearing ... it has been appearing for the last five candles ... but bollinger bands was telling me to rule this signal out becasue upper bollinger was slightly edged up .... and the price kept going ... now I will take this signal seriously when upper bollinger starts to bend ... and if lower bollinger also looks up it could be a respectable trade. but if price goes up, upper bollinger moulds but lower bollinger remains flat ... I would be more than certain that it is just a momentary thing, and it will be coming down hard and nice. hope it helps ... otherwise, I am here.

and ohhh I am sorry, I forgot you asked for the indicator I mentioned ... here it is attached.

to all the people here, reading my post ... it is a humble and emphatic request to not take my word for it ... test it, retest it ... even if you think it is doable ... it would be safer to master it first. I am not promoting any signal or system here. So do your due diligence.

Thank you Zotopec... Much appreciated. I will test this out and report back. Look forward to it..

I almost forgot, what settings are you using for Bollinger Bands? I believe default is 20, shift 0 and deviation 1.

Do your settings differ?

Thanks again.

Theo

zotopec:

Thank you for sharing your strategy. I set up the indicators on my demo.

Couple of questions:

1. How are you using the indicator (ADX) you posted ?

2. BB settings are 20, 2, 0 right ? default ?

3. Which supersignal indicator you are using ? There are multiple on this thread.. Based on your chart, I assume you are using 21, 14 parameters indicator, right ?

4. Also most importantly, to be honest, I didn't understand your BB strategy with this super signal indicator ? Would you be kind enough to explain again ? You can use the attached chart to explain your strategy.

Thank you very much. Look forward for your response.

Files:

cprao:
Thank you for sharing your strategy. I set up the indicators on my demo.

Couple of questions:

1. How are you using the indicator (ADX) you posted ?

2. BB settings are 20, 2, 0 right ? default ?

3. Which supersignal indicator you are using ? There are multiple on this thread.. Based on your chart, I assume you are using 21, 14 parameters indicator, right ?

4. Also most importantly, to be honest, I didn't understand your BB strategy with this super signal indicator ? Would you be kind enough to explain again ? You can use the attached chart to explain your strategy.

Thank you very much. Look forward for your response.

Sorry, from your questions it is evident enough how vague my explanation was, I took somethings as understood. Anyway, here are the answers:

1 ) - That ADX indicator ... TASSKIT ... I only use its lines not the arrows. Whenever there is a super signal, I wait for this line to appear and enter on the second candle ... stop loss 1 pip + spread above super signal candle in a short trade. It certainly goes into favor but then comes the ordeal of catching more pips ... if after a few, say 30 or 40 pips I get an opposite super signal, I move my SL to break even and put a pending order right where my SL was before, so that on the opposite way I don't lose on the position I have opened nor I lose the opposite trade. That adx line legalises super signal 95+% of the time and SL is usually very minor compared to the risk/reward ratio. If your primary SL gets hit (which is very rare and 4-5% of the time) it is still a meagre SL.

2 ) - Bollinger Bands value that I prefer is 18 EMA, 02, 2.0. I am sure there is this customized bollinger band available where you can modify MA method and parameter.

3 ) - super signal version 3, it is. 14,21 is the distance of arrow planting on chart from the bar and it is same on both versions 2 and 3.

Up until here, it was my strategy that I am using on my live account which is very very much aggressive and more accurate. But I am only trading it with a mini lot because with mini lots it gives me enough money and there is very scarce risk exposure, you know, I am not taking any chances.

BB strategy I am trading on demo account and is about catching all the pips that there are in a daily candle, almost. I am attaching a chart of my own here to describe it, I am not very good at explaining things, however, I have tried my best and hope that it helps.

Files:
01.gif  23 kb

zotopec:
Sorry, from your questions it is evident enough how vague my explanation was, I took somethings as understood. Anyway, here are the answers:

1 ) - That ADX indicator ... TASSKIT ... I only use its lines not the arrows. Whenever there is a super signal, I wait for this line to appear and enter on the second candle ... stop loss 1 pip + spread above super signal candle in a short trade. It certainly goes into favor but then comes the ordeal of catching more pips ... if after a few, say 30 or 40 pips I get an opposite super signal, I move my SL to break even and put a pending order right where my SL was before, so that on the opposite way I don't lose on the position I have opened nor I lose the opposite trade. That adx line legalises super signal 95+% of the time and SL is usually very minor compared to the risk/reward ratio. If your primary SL gets hit (which is very rare and 4-5% of the time) it is still a meagre SL.

First of all, thank you very much on explaining the strategy once again. I an not totally newbie to forex,, but it still takes me time to understand certain aspects. So If I am asking some thing repetatedy or dummy questions, please forgive me. My intention is to understand the system better.

So let me talk about the strategy that you were trading on live currently.

1) Spot super signal indicator (both * and Arrow)

As you already noticed, this can happen any time, in the sense it will not wait for the candle close.

2) Wait for ADX line by your indicator (you said - you only use lines not arrows - does it also draw arrows ? At least, I didn't see so far.. I only see lines)

Whenever it appears, does it appear before the candle closed or only at the close of the candle ? The way, it looks to me, it happens at the end of the candle, right ?

3) So on the next candle of the above indicator, you will go for a trade ?

Am I on track so far ?

If this is good... then I will discuss about SL and exit strategy before going to BB strategy..

Once again thank you very much.. Your efforts are highly appreciated.