Super Signals Indicator - page 19

Nebula:
Hello!

I found this indicator. It gives decent signals. Sometimes the arrow signal is not visible becaue of the way the code causes the arrow to be placed a certain distance from price bar. I would like to move the arrow it creates closer to price so it is not off the chart. I do not know how to change this indicator to do that. Perhaps someone would be willing to modify it to be more useful this way.

I like to compare this indicator to ADXcross. It signals less often so not as choppy, and earlier than ADXcross. I must watch to see if it disappears and repositions its placement.

Thank you.

~Nebula.

Thank you. Good indicator.

mtuppers:
i think this version is final for now

Hi,

can u make this indicator to EA ?

eddygw:
Hi, can u make this indicator to EA ?

You cannot because it repaints so badly, an EA would be as useless as the indicator

Super Signal Indicator

jarcrocker:
Look at this awesome screen shot!!! This has got to be the best indicator in the world!!!(sarcastic undertone) I think this was made as a joke as well. It only seems to give accurate signals when it is not on a active chart. Any other ideas?

Yes,

SSI is always repaint. I Agree about this. It's only good looking in unactive chart.

Anybody know how to make this indie working good and really perfect...?

wulancantiq2000:
Yes,

SSI is always repaint. I Agree about this. It's only good looking in unactive chart.

Anybody know how to make this indie working good and really perfect...?

Oh my dear !

Don't post the same day your new thread about your new selling system, and this post in super repaint indicator, we know all what you will probably sell

Try again

increase:
You cannot because it repaints so badly, an EA would be as useless as the indicator

I mean using super signal indicator as start to buy/sell. If the indicator show the strong buy/sell then the EA will buy/sell till the indicator show the reverse condition.

Anyway this is only the idea to make the proses automatically run

thanks all

since no one see what I posted before, so here it goes.

I would said if coder would add stochastic cross over to super signal the condition is both super signal and stochastic cross over have have same side. regard less if super signal or stochastic cross over who show first.

at less it would be filter out the wrong signal, at less 99% of the time. then EA can be made.

but I wonder who would have time to do the "Super Accurate Signal"?

eddygw:
I mean using super signal indicator as start to buy/sell. If the indicator show the strong buy/sell then the EA will buy/sell till the indicator show the reverse condition.

Anyway this is only the idea to make the proses automatically run

thanks all

if that is case there is super signal EA! version is 1 and 1.2

Super SignalsEA_v1.2.mq4

Super Signals EA.mq4

when will the indicator repaint ??

can the signal disappear even after 3 candles that follow it ??

mtuppers:
since no one see what I posted before, so here it goes.

I would said if coder would add stochastic cross over to super signal the condition is both super signal and stochastic cross over have have same side. regard less if super signal or stochastic cross over who show first.

at less it would be filter out the wrong signal, at less 99% of the time. then EA can be made.

but I wonder who would have time to do the "Super Accurate Signal"?

if that is case there is super signal EA! version is 1 and 1.2

Super SignalsEA_v1.2.mq4

Super Signals EA.mq4

Added stoch, this version using super signal _v3 and stoch.

Regards

I will make another attempt to place the super signal indicator where it belongs in the har har indicator bin.

Look at this pic, the alert arrows slide about all over the chart, starting in one position, then moving and sliding into new positions.

The result is the arrows after the event look absolutely perfect, but it is just a picture folks, it is not indicating, it is merely telling you pictorially what happened

Files:
pic.jpg  174 kb