Super Signals Indicator - page 15

lasen1974:
Hi all traders,

I want to share with u all. Here's the link :

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

This EA done great job for me.

Be careful with this EA once u use it bcoz it can sux ur acct when use it without controlling ur emotion n style of trading.

regards.

could you post in 4shared.com

there won't be have limited download. thanks

lasen1974:
hi all,

Carefull with setting also.

regards.

Dear Lasen,

Shouldn't it be the default setting as per uploaded? If not, would you mind to advice which is the best settings?

Thanks in advance.

With regards.

Hi, i'm quite new with this super signals indicator, got some questions here. What is the "x" cross in the indicator from super_signals_v3.mq4 compare to super_signals.mq4 which without the "x" cross there.

Is it currently the super_signals_v3.mq4 most accurate to follow the signal?

bryan.sc:
Dear Lasen,

Shouldn't it be the default setting as per uploaded? If not, would you mind to advice which is the best settings?

Thanks in advance.

With regards.

Hi bryan.sc,

My settings :

Lots : 0.01

Slippage : 3

StopLoss : 0.0

TakeProfit : 15.0

Recommended Pair : AUDUSD and NZDUSD

Few tips :

1. Be carefull with this EA. The EA focus on BUY. Don't enable the EA all the time.

2. Don't trade during the big news.

3. Monitor the EA.

regards.

rstusa:
Hi, i'm quite new with this super signals indicator, got some questions here. What is the "x" cross in the indicator from super_signals_v3.mq4 compare to super_signals.mq4 which without the "x" cross there. Is it currently the super_signals_v3.mq4 most accurate to follow the signal?

the x on super signal is just minor buy or sell, however, I would put it as closed order signal.

Try this super signal. It doesn't repaint.

Very accurate!

Files:

enap66:
Very accurate!

It still awaits approval here, but I googled it and downloaded this, are you sure it does not repaint? Don't arrows appear on previous candles which have been already close? It just looks too accurate at many places, that's why I am asking, I would be testing on my own too.

Use this super signal.... it DOESN'T repaint!

I put in a whole bunch of indicators but you want to grab the super signal v3. It's the one that doesn't repaint. It's pretty darn accurate.

Files:

enap66:
I put in a whole bunch of indicators but you want to grab the super signal v3. It's the one that doesn't repaint. It's pretty darn accurate.

Thanks, man! I will be sure to download this package, when it get's approved.

enap66:

I downloaded your version of supersignal, and as I expected, it is a total repainter. Nothing new here, don't waste your time.