lFlagBuyOpen = (diCustom3>=diCustom2) && (diCustom0>diCustom1);

lFlagSellOpen = (diCustom2>=diCustom3) && (diCustom1>diCustom0);

lFlagBuyClose = (diCustom2>=diCustom3) && (diCustom1>diCustom0);

lFlagSellClose = (diCustom3>=diCustom2) && (diCustom0>diCustom1);

to Buy (Go long) Dicustom3 must be Less or equal is dicustom2

Meaing one bar back the Yellow line must be less or equal to Blue Line

&

Dicustom0 must be greater than Dicustom1

is it possible to set how much greater the difference for the ea to execute the long operation? cause sometimes it only cross 0,01 or less and most of the crossing less than 0.02 are false breakout.

thx a lot

Jorgka

Jorgka,

Are you still working on this EA? I think it has such potential. I just wish I knew how to program it or had more time to learn how to program it. Thanks for all your work and I'm curious to see what the next version based on closes brings because we have to get rid of those false signals.

Huhenyo

Gordago code is the problem

Hi

if (lFlagBuyOpen){

OpenBuy(); This needs to be changed to text book

return(0);

}

if (lFlagSellOpen){

OpenSell(); This needs to be changed to text book

return(0);

Using gordago as a template is ok but it has problems in this area.

First define elements of the ordersend.

Needed to subscribe

Hi

I needed to subscribe to this thread in order to follow the progress.

Dr. Gaines

Successful Icustoms Expert Advisors

trishycamp:
StepMAStoch is such a great indicator---it'd be good to have the ability to test an EA using it. There are so many functional EA's out there, a simple crossover/single indicator EA should not be that difficult to do? I hope the work on this can continue. ~Nebula

Hi

Please show me successful icustoms Expert Advisors. Collect and send to me. I understand mt3 it is very straight forward. Mt4 is very picky.

Doc Gaines

Definite potential

StepMAStoch is such a great indicator---it'd be good to have the ability to test an EA using it. There are so many functional EA's out there, a simple crossover/single indicator EA should not be that difficult to do? I hope the work on this can continue.

Trisha

Hi Doc,

I did not necessarily mean "profitable" when I said "functional". By functional I meant: an EA that opens buy and sell trades automatically upon the incidence of the technical trading signals generated by user-defined indicator activity. There are many EA's that have been and are being tested that are, at the least, opening and closing trades according to the concept of the developer(s). Whether the concept is profitable or not has to be determined by testing. I'm sorry I was unclear in my definitions.

Trisha

How is this working

Hi did you ever get this working correctly?

stickman:
Hi did you ever get this working correctly?

Sorry to see this thread has died.

I can t help because i can t programm.