Mock Trading Tool, Please help. Thanks

Dear friends in this forum

I am interesting in testing different trading strategies manually. However, I need to press F12 buttom frequently to display the price bars one by one, so that I can have a mock trade using the past data. I find that it is not efficent for me to test large amount of trading strategies. Could any help me to program a tool which allow a number of pirce bar behide the current bar to displace one by one automatically in a certain time interval. eg. 2000 bar back form the current bar in one hour chart and display each bar in 1 second interval.

I think this tool could simulate the market in the past and facilitate many people like me to testing different trading strategies and perform mock trading.

Thank you very much

Victor

alanlaw:
Dear friends in this forum

I am interesting in testing different trading strategies manually. However, I need to press F12 buttom frequently to display the price bars one by one, so that I can have a mock trade using the past data. I find that it is not efficent for me to test large amount of trading strategies. Could any help me to program a tool which allow a number of pirce bar behide the current bar to displace one by one automatically in a certain time interval. eg. 2000 bar back form the current bar in one hour chart and display each bar in 1 second interval.

I think this tool could simulate the market in the past and facilitate many people like me to testing different trading strategies and perform mock trading.

Thank you very much

Victor

Something should be here.