Nina's Levels - page 2

Hi, buddies!!

Ok, 1.2594 hit. High so far is 1.2634. Just 6 pips shy of my 1.2640.

Enjoy!!

Nina

nina:
Hi, Devil2000!

Sorry, mate. Each trader has his own secrets. Take those levels seriously. You have them for free. There are a lot of people that pay nice bucks each month to have something similar but not as good as Nina's.

These levels could help you in your trading. Good luck!

BTW, EURUSD has made a new high: it is 1.2548. Just 2 naked pips shy of my 1.2550.

If I have time tonight, I will post the new road map.

Nina

secret?... hmm, if you're a girl then would you marry me?

you won't keep secrets from your hubby aite?

anasugawa:
secret?... hmm, if you're a girl then would you marry me? you won't keep secrets from your hubby aite?

Well, unfortunately for you, Dear Anasugawa, Nina is a MAN....

So, i guess you'll have to find the secrets by yourself...

De Vinci:
Well, unfortunately for you, Dear Anasugawa, Nina is a MAN.... So, i guess you'll have to find the secrets by yourself...

the secrets... The De Vinci Code... m... (ignore this post as u see it)

I believe Nina is the trader's Cat(as in meow) and Nina in spanish is female, Nino would be male. Correct me if I am wrong.

De Vinci:
Well, unfortunately for you, Dear Anasugawa, Nina is a MAN.... So, i guess you'll have to find the secrets by yourself...

Cat

goldensight:
I believe Nina is the trader's Cat(as in meow) and Nina in spanish is female, Nino would be male. Correct me if I am wrong.

I know that CAT means Catalonia (an autonomic region of Spain). I dont know the meaning of the nick "Nina". Just courious, Nina.

fxnewbie:
I know that CAT means Catalonia (an autonomic region of Spain). I dont know the meaning of the nick "Nina". Just courious, Nina.

Hi!

Cat is Catalonia.

Nina is the name of my cat.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Cat is Catalonia.

Nina is the name of my cat.

Nina

So you're a Barca fans then, am i right?

Devil2000:
So you're a Barca fans then, am i right?

Hi!

You are right

Nina

nina:
Hi!

You are right

Nina

So because I'm right, will I become a lucky guy that could learn about your levels?

Just kiddng, but I really love to learn everything usefull about forex (that's why I'm here LOL )