More than 100 pip each trade

Hello everyone.

I am curious to know how all of you are doing in your trading regards to how many trades you take per day and how much is the pip profit you make on each trade e.g 10-20-30-40 ---100-100+ and what about swing trading is there any one who does swing trading and what should be the profit then also can swing trading be done for 100 pip only?!. Second thing is do you trade every day or do you wait for your favourite indicators to all lined up in the same sequence which could even take 2 to 4 days just curious here. I am interested and working-testing out for 100 pip each trade.

solidsnake.

solidsnake:
Hello everyone.

I am curious to know how all of you are doing in your trading regards to how many trades you take per day and how much is the pip profit you make on each trade e.g 10-20-30-40 ---100-100+ and what about swing trading is there any one who does swing trading and what should be the profit then also can swing trading be done for 100 pip only?!. Second thing is do you trade every day or do you wait for your favourite indicators to all lined up in the same sequence which could even take 2 to 4 days just curious here. I am interested and working-testing out for 100 pip each trade.

solidsnake.

ok swing trading can be done for 100 pip i was going to write something else mistake.