Profit Generator EA - page 65

I need help here!

Someone please download this template and indicator. Please see on the chart where the lines are drawn according to the TT ind. Spaces between the thumbsup and the x are ok trade zones. Pleas refence your forward test to see if a majority of loosing trades fell outside of the trade zone.

Please HELP!

Files:
ttpg.rar  4 kb

Thanks Nich,

I'll try to download the template and check it out.

Billy

P.S. NICH, I have an EA for another method that looks amazing. If your interested I can direct you to the thread so you can see what you think. If your interested I think this can be a very accurate and profitable yet simple EA.

Thanks!

bagovino:
Thanks Nich,

I can direct you to the thread so you can see what you think.

Thanks!

Go for it.

Great work Nicholishen! I just set 3.2.3 and 3.3 up side by side on 3 differnet pairs.

Question: What default settings were changed between 3.2.3 and 3.3? 3.2.3 just opened a trade, but the other didn't. I was thinking maybe it has to check for 2 good runs first before it'll start?

zifx25000:
Dear All

http://www.thehobbystop.com/profitgenerator31/statement.htm

Since the beginning i am stating that this EA is not Profit Generator but Loss Generator !!

Above is one more proof ... How can this EA which gathered more 62 pages of comments and development .... still loosing money...

My frog by following the trend is doing much better !

He's just going against the trend and just pure speculation on possible overbought or reversal entries

-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

A Good way to screw an account if you have too much money !!!

Can anybody post any profitable equity generated by Profit Generator !!

I would rather suggest to concentrate on Sputnik !!! it works on real time and i did 350 pips today on 4 pairs

Congratulations to winners for its hard work !

Kr

Can you please post the Sputnik EA !!! In .MQ4 form if possible,

thanks

Landzone:
hi, its great project guys, but can you show to me how use it. its like others indicator just put it on folder indicator then open meta trader without making any order or what?

Save it in the "experts" folder, not indicators. It should show up in the navigator window under 'Expert Advisors'. Then you can attach it to a chart.

sampson:
Great work Nicholishen! I just set 3.2.3 and 3.3 up side by side on 3 differnet pairs. Question: What default settings were changed between 3.2.3 and 3.3? 3.2.3 just opened a trade, but the other didn't. I was thinking maybe it has to check for 2 good runs first before it'll start?

Can you test 3.3.1. This version prevents conflicting trades on the EUR,GBP,&CHF...

NICH,

Here is the thread for Trend Manager System.

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15969&page=15&pp=8

This is the page where the rules to trade are posted on #116. This guy $TRADER is just making a killing trading this system! He's over 90% profitabletrades.

The EA, which is a work in progress, can be found on page 45 post #354.

On page 34 post #267 he gives some updated tips on trading the system.

To the best of my knowlege he now only uses the Trend Manager indicator, RSI set to 21, OSMA and Laguerre.

I'm sure you will see the opportunity in this system.

PLEASE, let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Billy

Can you see any difference between trend manager and Heiken-ashi candles?

Trends look identical.

Gordon

I am onto something here!

Ok, we all know I had to have my 50 LWMA filter and thanks to Nich, I got it. At first look I was rather disappointed while doing backtesting. Then I stumbled onto something incredible...Fuzzy Logic! I input a -20 ma pips level instead of trying to follow the logic I originally intended. In backtests the results were incredible, for example, with the EUR/USD doing TP-10, SL-30, using obsolete set to 1 minute, TF1hr, it reduced the number of trades from 490 to 90. At the same time, it increased win/loss ratio to over 95%, it reduced drawdown to just .5%. Also, previously untradable pairs showed a win/loss of 85%+. Today I watched the trades it made with these settings and it was incredible how it worked, so intelligently, it was like watching a human trade. Plus, no time filtering and it's only been trading during the proper hours all by itself!! I even had 3 winning USD/JPY trades today with no lossers. I have an idea to take this fuzzy logic filtering a step further using the pivot levels, yes there it is again.....More later..