Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 20

maddman3150:
Do you have any instructions or comments on this indicator?

Fibonacci Clusters

Fibonacci Clustering

Fibonacci Clusters Definition

fxgauge

Thanks, I noticed you also make a lot of cool indicators...

maddman3150:
Do you have anything in Multi-Time-Frame For Fibs...? Please share...

hifromeddie:
Someone at another forum did a great job at updating FXGauge so it works in all MT4 platforms.

He called the indicator ComboGrid, and recently (10/17/10) updated it to ComboGrid 2.

The indicator has also been updated to work with the FXGauge moving average indicator (attached below).

After you load the indicator on to a chart you will notice (after price movement) 7 colored arrows show up on the chart.

These colored arrows correspond to the 7 moving averages in the FXGauge MA indicator.

If a arrow is pointing up the moving average for that arrow if going up.

And if a arrow is pointing down, the moving average for that arrow is going down.

The 2 thick horizontal thick red and green lines in the 4 lanes correspond to the green and brown moving averages (Green = 21 Ma, Brown = 34 MA).

If you look at each lane (M1, M5, M15, H1) in the indicator you will notice the moving averages on each chart are pointing directly at the red and green and black lines in the indicator where the moving averages show up.

All the moving averages in the indicator are in a soild color zone in the indicator.

All the other black lines in the indicator that are at a color change in the lane (sich as blue to light blue, blue to white, darker blue to lighter blue etc.) are fibonacci support and resistance areas.

All of this is explained in post #155 above, and helps you determine when it is the best time to enter a trade for scalping some pips.

Attached is the updated indicator as well as FXGauge moving averages, and a template (the template goes in your MT4 Template folder).

You can also add Murray Math Pivots and perhaps Camarilla Pivots to further help you when to decide to enter a trade.

The attached image is from the 1 hour timeframe.

On the image look at the far right lane (H1), and then look at the 7 moving averages.

You will notice that the moving averages point directly at the moving averages in the H1 lane.

Moving averages 21 (green line) and 34 (brown line) are pointing at the thick horizontal red lines in H1.

Go to M1 chart and you will see the moving averages pointing to the moving average lines in the fat left lane (M1 lane)...and so on.

So you can view all the info on 4 charts in the lanes.

somebody please tell me what time frame to trade and all the rules to trade with this system

above rule seems unclear for me

Thanks

New Grid Software

I was previously an Fx Money Map user for about 6 months before I quit using the system. The software itself was good because of all the info that can be shown in a single grid and currency correlations that is difficult to quickly see on multiple charts.

The problem is the strategies and training, especially 1 minute entries were killing my live account.

A friend I met at one of the London seminars Andy held is now trying out a new type of grid software called Forex Price Movement. So far he says he is seeing consistency and enjoying the software and training room. This is the website he sent via email:

Forex Price Movement

Does any one have any information on this software? Thinking about checking it out but wanting to do my due diligence...

radicalmoses:
Overhyped or..???

I have just been looking at this webiste and the demo videos have been very interesting (to mildly put it). The indicator works on Fibonacci levels and S/R across Multi Time Frames as you will see in the demo video. The system is technically very sound.There is a indicator made along the same lines and available for the metatrader. However it is not as "clean" as the indicator in the video. I dont expect it to be but if any of you guys can either replicate something close to the one in the video or improve on the existing one, it would be really great.

Anyone have any experience with the Fx moneymap grid??

Thanks, hope you enjoy the demo video. Would love to hear your thoughts on this. This is definitely a coders challenge.

The website is FX Money Map Overview

Cheers

I was previously an Fx Money Map user for about 6 months before I quit using the system. The software itself was good because of all the info that can be shown in a single grid and currency correlations that is difficult to quickly see on multiple charts.

The problem is the strategies and training, especially 1 minute entries were killing my live account.

A friend I met at one of the London seminars Andy held is now trying out a new type of grid software called Forex Price Movement. So far he says he is seeing consistency and enjoying the software and training room. This is the website he sent via email:

Forex Price Movement

Does any one have any information on this software? Thinking about checking it out but wanting to do my due diligence...

Forexbum you are working overtime to spam your awful product.

you keep popping up on all the known fx forums with the same post

at least change username and be a little imaginative

have you put this much effort into your product?

cos to be fare, it looks a VERY cheap imitation.

there are around 6 other companies with similar dynamic fibo products now.

nothing new.

I have personally Used the Forex Price Movement Software and I must say its an awesome software. I easily make my daily goal using it every day!!!

Hey Everyone,

I made some updates to the ComboGrid Indicator to suite some of my trading styles and just thought I'd share it with everyone:

Shift, spacing, width

I added a couple of more options to change how the indicator looks. Well kinda, they were there already, I just made em external so you can edit it without editing the Indicator code. I'm guessing everyone can figure out what these mean. My settings I use in my screenshot are -20, 5, and 4.

Target Pips

The next thing i added were target positions. We all know to wait until the price is at least 15 pips away from the 1 min box's to enter a trade. I found this doesnt always work in markets with out alot of momentum so I sometimes use 10 pips with the system and then 20 pips when the market is trending a whole bunch. I added some lines to draw 10/20 pips away from the market price to help with this. you can change these to w/e you want - or zero to disable.

Thick 7th MA

Lastly, I added an option to make the 7th MA Box thicker. This is supposed to be the strongest level since is the longest and hardest to reach. I use it to strengthen my confidence on a trade setup.

Have fun everyone!!!

P.S. in the screenshot - those are all demo accounts, and on the right of my screen shot that's ForexSuccessfulTraders.com, they're are the ones who made the ForexPriceMovement software mentioned above, which is based off the Forex Money Map.

How to use combogrid2?

hello, please advise for how to trade with indicator combogrid2?

thanks

jasondavis87:
Hey Everyone,

I made some updates to the ComboGrid Indicator to suite some of my trading styles and just thought I'd share it with everyone:

Shift, spacing, width

I added a couple of more options to change how the indicator looks. Well kinda, they were there already, I just made em external so you can edit it without editing the Indicator code. I'm guessing everyone can figure out what these mean. My settings I use in my screenshot are -20, 5, and 4.

Target Pips

The next thing i added were target positions. We all know to wait until the price is at least 15 pips away from the 1 min box's to enter a trade. I found this doesnt always work in markets with out alot of momentum so I sometimes use 10 pips with the system and then 20 pips when the market is trending a whole bunch. I added some lines to draw 10/20 pips away from the market price to help with this. you can change these to w/e you want - or zero to disable.

Thick 7th MA

Lastly, I added an option to make the 7th MA Box thicker. This is supposed to be the strongest level since is the longest and hardest to reach. I use it to strengthen my confidence on a trade setup.

Have fun everyone!!!

P.S. in the screenshot - those are all demo accounts, and on the right of my screen shot that's ForexSuccessfulTraders.com, they're are the ones who made the ForexPriceMovement software mentioned above, which is based off the Forex Money Map.

Can this indicator be continued to look like the original....or should I say... Copy The Copy?

This is really a great piece of work and truly represents what scalping indicators should be.

I waiting for the updates.... Great Job !!!!!