Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 12

yen crosses

the fx guage (grids) don't seem to like the yens.

i think i have the most recent one with the blue grids and m.s'a displayed on them but as far as i can see usd/jpy is ok but eur/jpy & gbp/jpy have some issues with the 60min lane being absent. any ideas or updates please would be very much appreciated.

zakgreen:
i've followed andy shearman and the fx crew for 3 months or so, have watched most of their webinars - which - are very educational. having said that, the software is very expensive and there are ongoing costs for both the datafeed and traderoom access in excess of $400 per month on top of the $4000 cost of the kit in the 1st instant. my advice to you is to follow the likes of mpower and dojistar on this thread (who i must say, have done a fantastic job, well done), get the indicators for free and trade them. if you succeed then still don't part with your cash but settle for a sysem that can and will make you 20-50 pips a day !

I read many reviews of Shearman's system and the majority of people say it is an overhyped piece of software.

Image and velue difference with FXgauge in diferent TF

thank u for your comment Zakgreen, but

What i mean is, eventhough we change our current TF view, the gridlines of each time frame should remain in their velue whever it is in respective TF that gridlines representing... what i m getting here is the gridlines velue are changing when i chnage my tf view... its suppose to b, 1min gridlines shows 1 min ema's velue, 5min gridlines shows 5min's ema's velue and soo on for other gridlines eventhough we are currently watching 1H TF..

i dont know weather u guys getting the same velue or not but my gridlines changes, its only noticable when u check the exact velue that it displays,,,,

@bagos

yes, you're right about different values when looking at the 1hr chart, the ema's on the guage are different. how bizzare.

personally i only use this for entry off a 1minute chart so i don't have a problem with it.

i start on the 1 hour, then 15, then 5, then finally 1 minute for an almost perfect entry.

then and only then do i use this tool.

oh, and for exits/profit taking at 4 column roadblocks

questions about money map

mpower:
Just go to post 84 of this thread and dowload the indicators(experts/indicators folder) the template in the template folder, and u will be alright:-) OK, I made my pips today(even thou it was a ***** of a day) I am off to a soccer game, go Bulgaria, go Berbatov(#1 striker in the world) Euro 2008 qualifier:-) Late!!!!

ive got a problem i cant undestand numers in this my image

for examples 1,5416 1.541 1,5417 why some are green and other are white and yellow ??

and 1.5420 1,5423 are resistances ????

and what does it means log rectangules green and red when they change they colour

W ITALIA Football players yeah

Files:

zakgreen:
i've followed andy shearman and the fx crew for 3 months or so, have watched most of their webinars - which - are very educational. having said that, the software is very expensive and there are ongoing costs for both the datafeed and traderoom access in excess of $400 per month on top of the $4000 cost of the kit in the 1st instant. my advice to you is to follow the likes of mpower and dojistar on this thread (who i must say, have done a fantastic job, well done), get the indicators for free and trade them. if you succeed then still don't part with your cash but settle for a sysem that can and will make you 20-50 pips a day !

Its all on their web site its free registration

and Watch Video Tutorials and Watch Past Webinars

they are good speakers you can uderstand all

but not for me my english its very bad but i repeat the video 1000 times

stop listen and repeat

which is better Dejavu or fxgauge ???

i want yout opinion ?

Files:
dejavu.gif  29 kb
fxgauge.gif  33 kb

use fxgauge

Use fxgauge, dejavu/4pma is an old version that is far off the money map software.

fxgauge is a close approximation of money map, but it has some sort of a problem where it does not display anything for the higher timeframes when we have an extended move, which is very common for the yen pairs by the way.

Hope this helps.

Italia=great football

ive got an idea !!!

dejavu works on high time frames we must to combine fxauge and dejavu

but add other times frames 4h etc to a month

this will gives more restances line and support lines the idea about resistences and supports works very good

fx auge has a big problem when you watch the chart at 1 minutes and you change at 1 hour fxauge its in another position of the chart so i must to zoom all times dejavu dont gives this problem

you are the only which has really traded with money map this is very good

never mind if is money map its better i think this forum its full of genius some one will help us i ve followed all the posts about boincing pips 10 hours on my pc saturday and sunday a very good reading and very intelligent persons in this forum VIP. Some one which start with an idea and all start to code this idea in metatrader format this is great. more minds which they works for the same idea will gives always good results ALWAYS L'UNIONE FA' LA FORZA

these are some examples of congested and down trending, up trending market

GOOD PIPS TO ALL