Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 24

Tell me, please, why do you think that the extra timelanes are not necessary at all? Unfortunatelly, I didn't understand your opinion.

1, 5, 15 and 60 are the best time lanes to use, IMO

I use the 1, 5, 15 and 60 min Time Lanes. I think the 30m is overkill when you already have 15 and 60. and any of the larger time frames, 120, 240, 8 hr, daily.. are awesome to have, but not really useful while scalping..

llavell:
hear is my moderation i have attached image of the price label is what i wont to code in but go a bit stuck

Hey llavell

Wondering how you got the price next to boxes?

I downloaded your file but no price next to boxes, just the boxes.

Can you help?? (or anyone else)

5 digits broker

Ty... for your great work,

I saw it's not working perfect on ej and uj on 5 digits broker.

Can you fix this?

SlimTom:
I've found this original indicator on this forum because I was searching for an indicator from a room called Tigerpips (of FX Traders Corp), for which they charge quite lot since it's not theirs in the first place.

I've modified and cleaned the original code of FXGauge / ComboGrid2 (modified), and there it is. Comments in the code. Template attached.

I also use an aditional indicator showing the distance to SMA 21 over differrent pairs. Strategies you can find on a free page (TigerPips TV).

Look at the code & use google for the rest

Time lanes from left to right: 1M, 5M, 15M, 1H

Green line - MA 21

Violet line - MA 34

Black line - MA 233

DarkBlue lines - other MAs

White lines - shade levels separator

You can change MAs and number of time Lanes in the code. I suggest you put also SMA 200 in the array - it will be thick as well but just on the larger time frames (4H, 1D).

Good job on the smooth running gauge. Can you make a scanner? It would basically show all the pairs in your Market watch window all on one screen with the 1/5/15/60 numbers showing under the pair symbol. When the price is in the vanilla/white zone for the times the time would highlight. This way you can do a quick scan of all pairs to find the setup you want. I like the 1/5/15 breakout.

brax64:
Hi everybody,

first of all let me express my congratulation to all the coders that, along the way, have created/updated this nice indicator (Doji Starr, jasondavis87, slimtom) and all the others that there's no track of...

This is my contribution hoping to get even better.

My problem was to know the values of the MA's in all the time frames, many experiment where already made writing the values themselves (instead of drawing the bars) inside the lanes; but as you might know, when the MA's are to close each others, you get all the numbers overlapping and actually useless.

So I did create a "color coded" matrix panel to show all these values; when the MA is BELOW the price, its value is GREEN (as support); conversely when the MA is ABOVE the price, its value is RED (as resistance).

If the MA value is within a +/- 2 pips range from the price, the value is GRAY.

I did also cleaned up the code and made it slightly more efficient, removed the "Traffic light" 'cause now, with the MA matrix, are not needed anymore and some other minor cosmetic updates.

Hope you'll appreciate this mod

Best Regards

The multi time frame grid system is probably one of the best tools for scalping/day trading, but only if you know how to use it! I have my own version of the grids for mt4, but now i'm using the version created by "brax64" (thanks) because it works better than mine , very smooth!

Grid History

Can we get one of the coders to make the grid indi into history on the chart. This would give us the grid on the chart with the levels as shown at the Malibufx site. I like the 5m grid used w the 15m charts.

qariola:
Can we get one of the coders to make the grid indi into history on the chart. This would give us the grid on the chart with the levels as shown at the Malibufx site. I like the 5m grid used w the 15m charts.

bollinger_bands_-_fibonacci_ratios.mq4

I agree. One strategy that I loved doing when I used Tiger Lanes was "overextended" when it reached the 3rd blue level / line. I would sell/buy expecting it to go back to the MA.

At one time, I was using the attached as a makeshift way to still try and do the same, but it is not the same.

-Stearno

mt4 Expert Advisor - Tiger Time Lanes

stearno:
bollinger_bands_-_fibonacci_ratios.mq4

I agree. One strategy that I loved doing when I used Tiger Lanes was "overextended" when it reached the 3rd blue level / line. I would sell/buy expecting it to go back to the MA.

At one time, I was using the attached as a makeshift way to still try and do the same, but it is not the same.

-Stearno

Yes Stearno that is called an "Orange to White" trade when using the Tiger Time Lanes..

For the mt4 junkies..

There is an expert advisor for the Tiger Grids and all dynamic fibonacci grid systems..

It trades all the major trade setups:

Trend Trades (1,5 and 15 min)

Bounce trades (15 and 60 min)

Orange to White Trades

Reversal Trades (5 and 15 min)

Extended Reversal Trades

Tripod Trades

L1/L7 Crossover

the robot is called the FibAlert EA

____

Hi all

i find this system and use it now it is gr

eat

but

1-how can i wright the price on it with fx gage indi

cator

2- can any 1 make or have pdf to ex

plane where to buy and sell

??

i trade with bounce trade and it is great but

i dont know

all kind of trade her

i want to ask a

bout tiger grid system ??

any 1

go with them ?? it is help for scalping ??

thanks