Ki Ea - page 5

Hi,

this EA looks good but I have a problem...I attached the Ea, the smile is ok on the screen but no positions are opened.....why???

ciaociao

Backtest of EA

I believe the EA badly needs some filters as I have backtested this EA for 1 year. It has some great potential as it catches all the trends but suffers badly on the non-trending periods (which appears to be the majority of the time).

I have tried with various settings and none prevail. However, if someone has tried something that works, I would be more than eager to backtest those settings.

Maury74:
Hi,

this EA looks good but I have a problem...I attached the Ea, the smile is ok on the screen but no positions are opened.....why???

ciaociao

Sorry it's ok...I thought that EA open position just the arrow appears on the screen...instead it opens position at the next open....

ciaociao

holyguy7:
Backtest of EA

I believe the EA badly needs some filters as I have backtested this EA for 1 year. It has some great potential as it catches all the trends but suffers badly on the non-trending periods (which appears to be the majority of the time).

I have tried with various settings and none prevail. However, if someone has tried something that works, I would be more than eager to backtest those settings.

Just a silly idea, but do you think that STI would sufficiently hedge the losses during the non-trending times?

holyguy7:
Backtest of EA

What about to enter the market only on the breakout of the high + n pips of the signal bar?? like in hans123 EA....

ciaociao

Nicholishen:
Just a silly idea, but do you think that STI would sufficiently hedge the losses during the non-trending times?

You know what, that is a GREAT idea. STI works great during the non-trending (ranging periods) and this EA works great during the trending periods.

The only problem would be, "How do you know when is a ranging period and when is a trending period?"

I am still testing STI and am getting some success. I am trying your latest version and it appears to be working great with the scholastic filter.

Hmmm, I wish I had an idea, but I am out.

Anybody else have a way to filter out bad trades in this thing?

Hi Nicholishen,

Some problems on closing orders whit Ki EA w pch1.

On the chart, the buy trade don't close on pink dot.

Can someone fixe that. please

Fast_cris

Files:
close.gif  26 kb

Hi Again,

i have the option of EA... Confirmpchannel=0...

This is the reason that the trade don't close whit pricechannel stop? maybe i have to change this option for 1...

Thanks again for this great Ea.

P.s. Results from today on chart...

Fast_cris

Files:
criscool.gif  149 kb

Hi

some thing strange.

Iattached this EA to many pairs. K- Signal on charts but trade is opened only in few pairs. EA did not open trade on EURJPY and USDJPY even there is valid Arrow signals. moreover i tried to do back testing of these pair there also results comes no trade.

pls can you solve this problem.

Hi guys

Look at my pic. I dont know why

on gbpusdh1 I havnt signal but EA have opened sell

on usdchfm30 my trade is stoped out on trailingstop?

on gbpusdm30 I have 3 red dots but signal is buy

on eurusdm30 all ok

Thanks for your help.

Files:
usdchfm30.gif  14 kb
gbpusdm30.gif  14 kb
eurusdm30.gif  15 kb
gbpusdh1.gif  15 kb