Raw Ideas - page 79

Files:
june_12.jpg  197 kb
july_10.jpg  235 kb
aug_14.jpg  239 kb
aug_21.jpg  257 kb

Template

FatherJack:
I leave it to you guys to decide if such a thread is necessary or not.

But I thought it would be a good idea to have a place where anyone could leave just a picture of a promising/interesting/strange/whatever setup without starting a separate thread. May be with a comment or two. Just for brainstorming, you know. To give us, pressed and stressed traders, a nice opportunity to just relax and flip through pictures which, as they say, tell you more that words.

Maybe someone will have a revelation, who knows

Again, I leave it to you people to decide if there is a need for that or not.

Well, here is my setup as a starter anyway. Nice 122 pips in two days. 1min EURJPY. I personally scalp 10-25 pips, but one could stay with LSMA as well to get trendy

hello fatherjack, could you please share template and indicators?

many thanks

Alejandro

Thanks for the ideas people!

a simple Indicator !

hello

i need a indicator with term:

.if was Open Price this candle Below on previous candle Close Price AND if was Close Price this candle above on previous candle Open Price THEN show a arrow on this Candle.

.if was Open Price this candle above on previous candle Close Price AND if was Close Price this candle below on previous candle Open Price THEN show a arrow on this Candle.

thank you for helping me

help me with this simple indicator please

Hi everyone,,

I was wondering if someone can kindly assist me in developing this very simple indicator:

here is the requirement:

i want to be able to select a time-frame (say Daily), calculate a given EMA for that time-frame (50 as an example) and then offset that EMA to the given two values (one for positive and on for negative offsets) and then draw them on different time frames.

as an example,

Positive offset=200 Pips

Negative Offset= 350 Pips

base time frame= Daily

EMA value= 50

this indicator should now calculate the Daily 50EMA and add/subtract the offset values and display the results regardless of the current time frame.

it is somehow like a price band.

thanks for your help here.

Can Any Budy Change This Profiteble Trading System Into Expert Advisor

BUY = IF 3 EMA(LOW) CLOSE ABOVE 20 SMA

BUY CLOSE = IF 3EMA(HIGH) CLOSE BELOW 20 SMA

SELL = IF 3EMA(HIGH) CLOSE BELOW 20 SMA

SELL CLOSE = IF 3 EMA(LOW) CLOSE ABOVE 20 SMA

MONEY MANGEMANET = 10%

TIME = LONDON 9.00 TO 16.00

THNX,

NADEEM.SAMA@YAHOO.COM

Publisher - FREE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & TRADING SOLUTION.

Files:
untitled_1.jpg  188 kb

could any1 turn this strategy ito an EA please

well heres the thing.......i dont know if the strategy is stupid....(hope it is not).........

as soon as a candle is closed a position is opened based on the closing candle.....that is....if the closing candle closed as a green one then a buy position is opened....and if the closing is a red candle a sell position is opened......

now basically it is a scalping strategy with a profit of 1-3 pips (on any suitable time frame)

the ea should have stoploss feature profit target, spread, lot management(since its scalping), trailing stop.....thats it.....

please comment on the strategy.....and if any1 can actually write an ea and let us back and forward test it...............it will be grateful.........

cya ppl...

You can find the EA in FF forum related to Tkimble's thread.

et_phonehome_2:
You can find the EA in FF forum related to Tkimble's thread.

if u dont mind can i have the link plz

This system is like many of the systems posted here and at FF.

It will and always be 100% discretionary regardless of your entry rules because of the fact if you enter during a ranging period, you will stop out in the ranging period.

Remember, moving averages are not meant to be triggers, they are meant to be visual aspects to understanding where the trend is- crossovers and the calculations of MA's will always be based on historical prices and are not influencing future price movements.

nadeem.sama:
BUY = IF 3 EMA(LOW) CLOSE ABOVE 20 SMA

BUY CLOSE = IF 3EMA(HIGH) CLOSE BELOW 20 SMA

SELL = IF 3EMA(HIGH) CLOSE BELOW 20 SMA

SELL CLOSE = IF 3 EMA(LOW) CLOSE ABOVE 20 SMA

MONEY MANGEMANET = 10%

TIME = LONDON 9.00 TO 16.00

THNX,

NADEEM.SAMA@YAHOO.COM

Publisher - FREE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & TRADING SOLUTION.