Raw Ideas - page 80

Please help me convert my strategy to EA

I want someone to help me write my strategy in EA. I am using pivot points classic for gbpusd. Pivot: (H+L+C)/3, S1: (2*pivot-H), R1: (2*Pivot-L).It uses daily chart. It can only buy or sell once in a day.That is, if it buys, it wont sell vice versa. It buys 35pips before the R1 and Sells 35pips before the S1. Take profit and stoploss are 30pips from the entry price. It only buys or sells once. That is if the R1 is 1.7540, the entry price for buy is 1.7505. If the entry price is initiated once it wont initiate again for that day. It does not use sunday data(HLC) to calculate for Monday pivot, it uses Friday instead. Please, Please and Please help me create the EA.

arrow trading system

indicator V-TBv6

timeframe 15 min

eurusd eurgbp usdcad and eurchf

modification in indicator (wick percent change to 5)

rules:

buy:if green arrow and hold position 15 min and close

sell: if red arrow and hold position 15 min and close

thats it enjoy!

well that's 5 minutes I'll never get back.

indicator is as useful as a chocolate teapot

Files:
v-tbv6.mq4  9 kb

cryten,

u mean the indicator is no good?

does it repaint?

A chocolate teapot is very useful

Edit: I haven't tested this but looked at the code, it repaints. Test the attached.

Files:
v-tbv6now.mq4  9 kb

Is my strategy worth implementing as an EA ?

I have a strategy that I have developed that I have done manual back testing for a 12 month period. I have assumed an opening account balance of $100 000.00 and and have only ever risked 2% of the account balance per trade. The $ profits look impressive but I know the results would be different when implementing the strategy practically. From your experience when is it worthwhile having an EA written and testing the strategy on a demo account.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Files:
strat.jpg  37 kb

Yes,

Like anything else, it's always better to be safe than sorry to practice yours strategy- along with seeing if the strategy is sustainable.

Your limited time of 6 months will not be conclusive- I suggest longer testing.

Trading System : Change price from open 00.00 - 23.59 mt4

hi, help me please to make decision for buy or sell with visual indicator 1H Chart with:

1. Vertical Line, 10.00 mt4 Candlestick

2. Horizontal Line (HIGH & LOW) from 10.00 - 23.59 mt4

3. Color Area from 00.00 - 10.00 mt4 ( Red = DOWN, and Blue = UP ).

4. Text :Target Exit 50 pips with Dot Lines (Green)

5. Text : StopLoss 90 pips with Dot Lines (Red)

example:

if change price positive (+) from 00.00 - 09.59 , it mean UP; BUY @ Open Candle 10.00 mt4

if change price negative (-) from 00.00 - 09.59, it mean DOWN; SELL @ Open Candle 10.00 mt4

Send your code to mssgr : sonyirwana2006@yahoo.com