Raw Ideas - page 77

actually the one I use doesn't, I traded it live for last week and this week that passed.

I don't know, but my entries aren't based on qqe crosses. As far as I know and neither are they based on MA crosses.

This is why I am showing the code for vt systems to see if a coder could find out how it works.

I took a look at the formula and it has saying something about atr rsi etc.

Samuel N.

I currently use this system on vt trader and then use mt4 to take trades. been testing it out on live account.

It works using a 70 pip stop loss with a 350 pip take profit when signal is given.

Please modifie this indicator

Could someone modifie the 4h MACD FX_strategy

So it will show different rhythems of different currency on the same chart

On one chart you could see -ADDING WHAT EVER PAIR YOU WANTED

EURUSD 1.2735 RHYTHEM = -2 strong bear strength

USDCHF 1.1534 RHYTHEM = +2

GBPUSD 1.6140 RYTHEM = -3

Similar to how the CURRENCY DISPLAY indicator works

Thank you

Anyone Pls Help me!

i need to change this good signal in 1 frame (multiple Frame) not like before i need to open all frame and put it this signal

it's not practical to see all the frame every time. If someone can help me to change this signal to multiple frame im approciate that

thanks

Files:

help

can you do it:--

EA

you can use manule

give the order forall of them sell only===or===all buy only

that Double the open order let say you can let it to Double the the buy or the sell any

1- you choce what you wont to double(sell-buy)

--double whene the EA start it will Double or---after -1>50--- STEP

---step mod how many time you wont the double 1 time 2 time 3 time

----mult

profit-----on the avrige of all order buy or sell

TS(some broker alwo the TS after 15 some after 50)

the nit buying or selling just to Double and tike the profit

let say i open to wsell and 3 buy order

now isee the the price is going up so ineed to open EA to start double the by only sell idont wont to double just the buy so

ineed it to doubal until it get the proffit iwont

let say if open the EA now the3 buy ordrd than it will start double after the mode i but like 15 or mor so we ned step we can chang the double from it ass we like we can but 20 or 50 --------

when it get the profit i wont it will close all the buy order

and step mode that acan control the doubleing lik 3 time or5 time or we can live the expret to handeal the acount

and for the stop lows the expret can put the stop after we get let say7 pipe than ts will startafter 50 or mor becouse some broker the aloow

Useful simple oscillator

I need to build an indicator oscillating about zero, which sums the values I give to various factors, such as cci crossing above/below a line, or when a bar closes above or below a moving average, and when moving avs are above or below each other. I have been using such an indicator in Metastock where I use the following (arbitrary) values:

cci crosses above -100 = +2, a close above 5 period ema = +10, if the 5 period ema is rising = +2, if the 5 period ema is above the 20 period ema = +2, and negative values for the opposite situations. The coding is very straightforward in metastock but I am completely useless at mq4 programming. I appreciate that this might be too simple for the top boys to bother with, but if anyone can help program this I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Rob

Tema_RLH Reverse EA

Hello,

I would like share this idea for an EA that produces very good results in sideway markets. It is based on Tema_RLH Indicator and enters a short position when buy signal and vice versa.

When EMA and TEMA line cross the signal is generated. The Ea needs an automated stop or trailing stop with every new trade to cut losses on big movements.

I programmed it in CTL to exit position with every new signal and enter the opposite direction trade at the same time(exitlong&sell, exitshort&buy). That way the EA always stays in

market.

The best periods are 14 or 30 or 42

Maybe somebody wants to give it a shot, below are some pictures

from it in CTL and the Indicator, unfortunately I don't understand much about MT4 programming.

Files:
chart1.gif  84 kb
report1.gif  78 kb
tema_rlh.mq4  4 kb

% Levels Indicator

I am requesting that someone code a % Levels Indicator such as described on the % Levels - Its Magic thread located on this forum under the Trading Systems Section. Include the 0, 25, 33, 50, 66, 75, 100, 150, & 200 levels. This seems to be a worthy indicator if it can be coded, as PRICE does seem to gravitate to these levels according to the thread info. Having the indicator to be able to plot on any time frame would be great.

I have no coding skills & that is the reason I request this indicator.

Thanks to anyone that gives it a try.

$Trader

Correction on My Last Post

CORRECTION......The %Levels - Its Magic can be found @ ForexFactory under the Trading Systems Section. Thanks again to anyone that can code this.

$Trader