LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 9

glader:
Hi KAlenzo, I am little bit confuse, which EA are you using? Becouse I was testing yesterday an had loss about 90 pips...

With pairs have u traded?

Please post the transaction log.

Please post the transaction log.[/QUOTE

here it is

Kalenzo:

Please post the transaction log.[/QUOTE

here it is

Ye this is correct. There was lost on cable yesterday. I said that before. But U didnt use initial SL 34 pips. U dont have to trade from signal to signal. In the day strict before that big move, it is normal that market goes sideways some time, u can trade then more carefuly, and make initial SL for eg. 20 pips, and TP 30 pips. Try to count that with that kind of strategy. And that first trade was too late. I think U got it becouse of broker data. I had that signal much more faster.

glader:
Ye this is correct. There was lost on cable yesterday. I said that before. But U didnt use initial SL 34 pips. U dont have to trade from signal to signal. In the day strict before that big move, it is normal that market goes sideways some time, u can trade then more carefuly, and make initial SL for eg. 20 pips, and TP 30 pips. Try to count that with that kind of strategy. And that first trade was too late. I think U got it becouse of broker data. I had that signal much more faster.

Thanks for your explanations,

I am looking forward to see a new EA based on including BB and Nina indicator...

Thanks again

So, do we lost with this method today?

Or do we have a nice profit, profit that even cover yesterady's cable 60 pips lost?

The answer is up to u.

Files:
chf.gif  18 kb
euro.gif  16 kb
gbp.gif  20 kb

Hi Kalenzo ,first thanks for your fantastic indicator , you are a genius.

I am using TF 5 m, and works perfectily , also the losses are small.

Look at the chart

Files:
eur.gif  36 kb

dirk:
Hi Kalenzo ,first thanks for your fantastic indicator , you are a genius.

I am using TF 5 m, and works perfectily , also the losses are small.

Look at the chart

That is a litle suprise, I'm so attached to tf30, that I even dont think about tf5. Nice to hear that on tf5 it works also fine

Regards

Kale

Here the euro

Files:
eur_1.gif  36 kb

Kalenzo

Hi

Can you post you settings: SL, TP, Trail, ADX .....

Thanks

Hi Kalenzo,

...wanted to run this idea past you. It uses different TF to confirm signals and make trades. What do you think?

Rules:

works on 2 TF: a=H1 b=M15 OR a=M30 b=M5

Buy When

step1: Ki Confirmation- TF(a) Ki signal is confirmed by either: a signal that has been confirmed on TF (b) OR a standard confirmation on TF (a)

step2: ADX(10) on TF(a) +DI > -DI

Step3: KI signal is buy on TF(b) AND 5,3,3 Stochastics K>D and Sto is out of the OB range.

Close Buy

Signal reverse on TF(a) OR reverse signal on TF(b) OR ADX on TF(a) -DI crosses up over +DI

...re-Enter when a new Ki signal on TF(b) is up and meets criteria of Steps 1 & 2.