LBR + 1000 pips in one week! - page 13

Shahzadfx:
I think i took it from the same thread. However, if you need it, here you go.

Rgds,

SFX

you are right! Last week I had posted some charts with bb stops....

One of the question was : is it `better`to trade on 30/5min or H1/15 min and better short in long or long in short timeframe.

And one thing I want to say: sometimes I think it would be better to come together in a Brainstorming as Live persons on a real place, because it is would be effectiver. I know my self it`s a lot work to read all threads and if i think my idea is `new`than 1 or 2 days later I can find nearly the same idea posted on a other thread like braintrading.

Hmmm...that`s life

I try to work on M30, in a direction of signals KI with H1.

My tools: USD/CHF and EUR/JPY (it is better certainly GBP/JPY, but spread very big).

Such choice of tools is defined by correlation of movement of basic pairs EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. In occasion of discussion of transactions in real time - I would join.

Alexey Baranov:
I try to work on M30, in a direction of signals KI with H1.

My tools: USD/CHF and EUR/JPY (it is better certainly GBP/JPY, but spread very big).

Such choice of tools is defined by correlation of movement of basic pairs EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and USD/JPY. In occasion of discussion of transactions in real time - I would join.

Hello Alexey,

what do you think about: We take USD/CHF, 30 min in direction of H1 and we post charts, everybody with `his`indicators. So we can look to the others and eventuaelly we find something together...

Also my hope is Nic could find some time on weekend for programming an EA.

haubentaucher:
Hello Alexey,

what do you think about: We take USD/CHF, 30 min in direction of H1 and we post charts, everybody with `his`indicators. So we can look to the others and eventuaelly we find something together...

Good Idea,

I already posted my picture, I was lookin to add Rsifilter but it is too late, so i added ind inverse which is rather quick. We might have two kind of trades primary or secondry. P may be the one which goes with 1 hr and S which goes with 30m. Just an idea. However, testing ea is entirly different thing even things are looking good on chart before testing.

Rgds,

SFX

haubentaucher:

Ok. Let's try. We shall litter this thread?

Alexey Baranov:

Let's keep it in one thread.

Alexey Baranov:

lol .

First we should ask Kalenzo.

Will you allow us kalenzo, we have lot of junk.

Alexey Baranov:

what`s litter??- translation programm says : Sänfte- to stay in this thread or open a new one?

5 minutes later:

I`ve understood: we stay

Lol, I have nothing against opening new thread with discussion about this idea, but it is better to stick to one place than to make trash of this nice forum. If someone will want to find something related to KI (or LBR) idea then he will be searching only one thread, not whole forum.

Anyway, I'm glad that U want to participate with developing of this system:D

Regards

Kale

Kalenzo:
Lol, I have nothing against opening new thread with discussion about this idea, but it is better to stick to one place than to make trash of this nice forum. If someone will want to find something related to KI (or LBR) idea then he will be searching only one thread, not whole forum.

Anyway, I'm glad that U want to participate with developing of this system:D

Regards

Kale

Fine!!!

haubentaucher

- member of the animal farm -