TakeProfit=300;

FirstOrdGap=15;

NumberOrds=15;

StepSize=5;

MM_Parameters=" MoneyManagement by L.Williams ";

MM=false;

MMRisk=0.15; LossMax=2000;

Files:

So far it looks like the EA sets up the orders nicely. I am going to try it with OrdersMode=1 on one account and OrdersMode=2 on another account. You can see the difference from the images. One sets up a counter grid, the other sets up a traditional grid.

Also, if you leave the time period at D1, it will only set up the grid with pending orders once per day. If you set it to M1, it will set up the pending orders on the next minute bar.

It will be interesting to see how the NetProfit function works. I think that and the StepSize will be the keys to this EA.

Eric:
So far it looks like the EA sets up the orders nicely. I am going to try it with OrdersMode=1 on one account and OrdersMode=2 on another account. You can see the difference from the images. One sets up a counter grid, the other sets up a traditional grid.

Also, if you leave the time period at D1, it will only set up the grid with pending orders once per day. If you set it to M1, it will set up the pending orders on the next minute bar.

It will be interesting to see how the NetProfit function works. I think that and the StepSize will be the keys to this EA.

But this EA also has a Stop Loss and Take Profit. Function which I'm strugling with now!!! I cannot get rid of them.

maybe this is what you are looking for

Files:

FX-Hedger:
But this EA also has a Stop Loss and Take Profit. Function which I'm strugling with now!!! I cannot get rid of them.

For now, I am going to see how it does without a SL or TP by setting them to 999. I want to test it out for a while just by using the NetProfit and NetLoss.

Hi,

I just finished new version of HedgExpert_v1.1.

Trailing Stop option is added.

NetProfit and NetLoss are calculated correctly (in pips).

Description of all input data is in the code.

Igor

Files:

Thanks

Foreverold:
maybe this is what you are looking for

Thank you Foreverold,

can you tell us a little bit more about this EA and what the parameters do?

Thanks again

Thanks

igorad:
Hi,

I just finished new version of HedgExpert_v1.1.

Trailing Stop option is added.

NetProfit and NetLoss are calculated correctly (in pips).

Description of all input data is in the code.

Igor

Thank you Igor,

I'm loking forward to test it.

FX-Hedger:
Thank you Foreverold,

The EA that Foreverold posted is an earlier version of the MakeGrid193 EA by huguesdb.

FX-Hedger:
Thank you Foreverold,

Thanks again

I'm unable to tell you anything about it, looks like Eric summed it up.

Grid trading seems to scare me, I put on one of thes experts once to see what it would do, then spent the next 15 min or so deleting orders.

I am currious as to your results