Ojala EA - page 18

codersguru:
I've got mail (Tom Hanks) I'll do it Ojala

Thank you alot. I'm so confused I'm testing alot of strategies I have one million of indicators and I'm becoming crazy

We can talk in this thread about the indicator that I want it's not a secret.

Let me know when you are done.

Thanks again!

Need your help Jozo

JoZo:
I'm using:

OJALA EA in : M1, M5 with no SL.

CATFX50 system, the aNIna indicator or HistStepma is the same. I'm trading manually using this indicator with default rules.

Hope this can help you.

hi jozo,

it will be helpful if you can share with the forum when you enter and exit a trade. what is your entry indicators and with what do you exit the trades. does the ojala ea enter your trades?

New Ojala EA

Mohammed:
Hi kumawat, BrunoFX,

I think you are using the old version of the indicator (which plots the up and down arrows and it eats the memory).

Please use this version of the EA + Indicator

hi Mohammed, what is timeframe for this ea? you posted a newer ojala ea for H4. i'm confused.

thanks

Roets:
hi jozo, it will be helpful if you can share with the forum when you enter and exit a trade. what is your entry indicators and with what do you exit the trades. does the ojala ea enter your trades?

Here is your answer.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173688/page12

Hello Mohammed,

This my last statement today (FT:H4):

Thank you.

Some help please !!

JoZo:
UPDATE of the statement

Dear Jozo,

The results posted herev are extremely good,

Can you please post the exact version of ojala that generated this ?

Thanks

Humble

humble_trader:
Dear Jozo,

The results posted herev are extremely good,

Can you please post the exact version of ojala that generated this ?

Thanks

Humble

I'm using the first version with EMA12.

H,

Update of my statement

I'm doing something like the grid techinque. I use Ojala but If the order hasn't been closed in the same day then I open a new order in the opposite direction, that's my strategy. Hope you like it.

CodersGuru, have you coded the EMA cross?

Files:
statement4.htm  34 kb

Hello Mohammed,

I continue to ruin me even with this new version. I will await a better version.