Ojala EA - page 13

Report!

Salam,

My report and no comment yet!

some errors

hi mohammed

after i attached the EA to chart,its showing error opening sell order 131,,like that..please letme know where i went wrong and how to coreect it..

yhanks shwetha

Mohammed:
Alsalam Alikum (peace be upon you)!

This is my first EA to submit in this great forum!

I've beck tested it and it shows great result.

Could we forward test it together?

Note 1: This EA uses EMAOsMA indicator, So, Download the indicator to experts/indicators folder and compile it before using the EA.

Note 2: I tested it with EURUSD (because I've full data of this pair). The TimeFrame used is M15.

Hope you like it!

shwetha:
hi mohammed

after i attached the EA to chart,its showing error opening sell order 131,,like that..please letme know where i went wrong and how to coreect it..

yhanks shwetha

hi shwetha,

Please change the Lot size and it'll work!

thx

thank you mohammed ,its working now..now let me forward test it...

and i tell you the results.

shwetha:
thank you mohammed ,its working now..now let me forward test it... and i tell you the results.

Your're welcome!

Thanks!

Shwetha

Do you have currencyprofits EA. how is doing that. have you tested it any time.

hi

hi

i donot have currency profitsEA ........

where it is?

kumawat:
Shwetha Do you have currencyprofits EA. how is doing that. have you tested it any time.

wrong trade

hi mohammed

today ojala sold eur usd @1.2169 and taken profit @1.2156 14.56 time,but again it sold @1.2154 14.56 time ,where is the mistake in code

please let me know ,,

bye shwetha

Ojala H4!

Salam,

Could we forward test this version together!

Settings: Default

Pairs: Any

TF: H4

Note:Please download Coders Guru Pop Alert if you want to use MSN Style Pop Alert:

http://www.metatrader.info/node/82

Files:
ojala.mq4  6 kb

hello Mohammed,

I want to test this new but without : Coders Guru Pop Alert Plugin, but i have an error:

2;76;C:\Forex\StrategyBuilderFX 400\experts\Ojala.mq4;7:1;'Pop.mqh' - cannot open program file