2-2-1 Stochastics! - page 2

Maji:
MACDAvg is the EMA of the MACDvalue with time period of MACDlength.

Hope this helps.

Maji

Thanks

This EMA of Osma not Macd with settings for this concept, EMA lenght 5

Files:

The problem with the original ema test that started this one is the data quality is around 20% .. which just doesn't give accurate results and is the danger that you go live with the misconception that an ema is going to rake in the money ... below is the same ema tested on the GBP at 90% quality:

Akuma99:
The problem with the original ema test that started this one is the data quality is around 20% .. which just doesn't give accurate results and is the danger that you go live with the misconception that an ema is going to rake in the money ... below is the same ema tested on the GBP at 90% quality:

Thanks Akuma good to know.

hi Nicholson

Any new version of the EA stochastics?

zoubeir:
hi Nicholson Any new version of the EA stochastics?

Yes, I have been playing with a few things. I notice that when the fast line hits the channel walls(0 or 100) it is very likely that you will get awsome entries in a ranging market. In a trending market the fast line will never hit the wall in the opposing direction until the trend is over. I am working on finding out what the typical limitation is on losses where it changes from ranging to trending. Then will place an order at 2X the lots and reverse the signals to capitalize on the trend. This theoretically would be successful in whipsaw and tranding conditions. Any thoughts?

can some one post the Keltner channel indicator for mt4 here. thanks. or tell me where I can get it..

---

Sorry,, found it.. thanks