Tighter Trailing Stops && Stops - page 3

What is the TrailingStep option supposed to do? I'm using the e-tailing EA which seems to work great with a TStop of 6 but was wondering what the TStep does?

Thanks

trailing stop ea still has some bugs. if you use a mini account , it reported profit target is wrong.

to me it looks like this can only be used for one order at a time. Is this correct?

Apply to Existing trades or all trades including New?

Tight Tailing Stops, automatic, not the manual one. Will this EA apply the stops to only existing trades, or will it automatically apply the stops to any newly generated trades as well. I have an autotrading EA and would like to apply trailing stops to all orders generated by the EA.

Multiple orders on one currency pair

Nicholishen:
If you want to track manual orders, you'll have to use this version. It will only track one open order per currency at the moment. Attach the EA and check the box that says "allow live trading". Set the TrailingAct to the level of profit (in pips) that you want to start the trailing stop. Set Trailing step to the amount of pips that you would like to trail.

Is it possible to code this EA to allow it to track multiple open orders on the one currency pair?

tight trailing stop manual doesn' t work for me!

I set

UseTightStop=false

Use Trailing= true

TrailingAct=3

TrailingStep=3

It means that if

BUY at 1.000

price goes to 1.0003, (+3) the trailing is activated and the initial stop loss is at BE

going up for pips(+4..+5..) the trailing stop follows at distance of tree pips.

eg. price goes to 1.0006, now Trailing stop is at 1.0003

and if the price retraces to 1.0003 ,triggers the stop.

But for me it isn't so!

Camarillo:
tight trailing stop manual doesn' t work for me!

I set

UseTightStop=false

Use Trailing= true

TrailingAct=3

TrailingStep=3

It means that if

BUY at 1.000

price goes to 1.0003, (+3) the trailing is activated and the initial stop loss is at BE

going up for pips(+4..+5..) the trailing stop follows at distance of tree pips.

eg. price goes to 1.0006, now Trailing stop is at 1.0003

and if the price retraces to 1.0003 ,triggers the stop.

But for me it isn't so!

It is not working for me either.

malaz:
It is not working for me either.

Good! we are two!

Anyway for the scalp is ok...even for you?

Do you mean the aa.mq4 file? Yes, it is working for two steps. It is a bit confusing about the way it works but the idea is there.

Perhaps can be better. I am still learning the code.

Thanks for sharing this code..Nice.