things have come along since asctrend days

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176470

here is some more work on the williams% range

just be careful to wait for bar close before you enter trades

i find this new indicator very very fast

almost predictive

Gbp/jpy h4

Hello,

I am looking for a new system. I have backtested this system and although the results looked promising, is it also promising in the future, what do you think ? too good to be true ??

I am using Macd 12,26,9 and i always use H4 as the wave always moderate and big.

You can combine it with Stochastic 30,10,10 for perfect signal !

Files:
new-3.jpg  49 kb

dont they have a ea somewhere around here for this?

sfmain:
dont they have a ea somewhere around here for this?

here's the EA i guess

Files:

PerkyAsctrend1.mq4 Does anyone know one that updates properly?

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I hope this is the right section to post this.

I came across an indicator called PerkyAsctrend.mq4 / PerkyAsctrend1.mq4 (apparently they both do the same). I've noticed that it doesn't update the dots on the chart all the time. It does however pop up a alert box from time to time, but not all the time.

Does anyone know if there's one similar to this which is just as accurate and that works?

Thanks

Bob

Oops, sorry, i guess my post was moved / merged to a topic on this indicator, my apologies staff / moderators.

any how, has anyone experienced this problem with this indicator not updating properly?

That's an IMACD you have there, not a Stochastic Oscillator

Ice_lemon:
Hello,

I am looking for a new system. I have backtested this system and although the results looked promising, is it also promising in the future, what do you think ? too good to be true ??

I am using Macd 12,26,9 and i always use H4 as the wave always moderate and big.

You can combine it with Stochastic 30,10,10 for perfect signal !

anyone know why the indicator does not update properly?

BobClark:
Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I hope this is the right section to post this.

I came across an indicator called PerkyAsctrend.mq4 / PerkyAsctrend1.mq4 (apparently they both do the same). I've noticed that it doesn't update the dots on the chart all the time. It does however pop up a alert box from time to time, but not all the time.

Does anyone know if there's one similar to this which is just as accurate and that works?

Thanks

Bob

Change draw distance

I have a quick question. Can anyone tell me which variable controls the distance between the candle and the object/signal on this indicator? Is it possible to change this value?

The reason I ask is because I want to use several instances of the same indicator. But when there is are two or more signals at the same time, some of the objects drawn are covered... even when they're all differing sizes and colors.

I made the signals in the attached bmp with a paintbrush. Hopefully you can tell what I'm going for...

Thanks,

R

Files:
one.bmp  1097 kb

Hi, Ra457,

val1buffer controls the lower signals.

val2buffer controls the higher signals.

You can follow the track to change the distance.

The original logic is not a "distance", it's price plus a distance.