EA based on rules of STI

Here is a statement for today. Things are looking promising!

If I may ask, what variables are you using??

Hi Nic

Can you post the EA please?

Thank you.

cucurucu:
Can you post the EA please? Thank you.

You will have to contact manager for this one. He is the original creator of the rules ,and as i understand it, he wishes that it be more of a private project (see https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173568)

Ok Nic, I understand.

Thank you.

I should paste your post to manager.

I'm sure he'll be glad to see that you respect his wish to keep this EA private.

I needed that EA but if the situation is like that, I accept it.

cucurucu:
Ok Nic, I understand.

Thank you.

I should paste your post to manager.

I'm sure he'll be glad to see that you respect his wish to keep this EA private.

I needed that EA but if the situation is like that, I accept it.

The thread is still alive in the Elite section, and i think anyone can access it. I am glad you understand.

Sti

Hi Nick

Testing is going well, +38 yesterday over a 8 hour period on EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, using 1 hour chart, I hope to be able to keep it running most of today. I will also try the 15 min chart. Have you tried using TP 8 or 10, on Statergy tester it looks good, I'll try different settings over the next few days and post results.

image3022:
Hi Nick Testing is going well, +38 yesterday over a 8 hour period on EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, using 1 hour chart, I hope to be able to keep it running most of today. I will also try the 15 min chart. Have you tried using TP 8 or 10, on Statergy tester it looks good, I'll try different settings over the next few days and post results.

I am presently use a trailing stop that kicks in at 6 pips and trails from there. Seems to be working fine. Also, I set it to scalp 3 pips on a version I am running on the M1. I will post the results after I deint alll of the advisors that i have running an will be able to determine which settings are the most successful in the live environment.

Nicholishen:
The thread is still alive in the Elite section, and i think anyone can access it. I am glad you understand.

The thread is not dead. The original thread is in Elite section growing.