Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 14

Soon Chris Terry releasing his EA for Harmonics, i can give you more info if you like, I am a member in his education / trading room.

Hello , is there a programmer who can create EA?

i need someone to help me turn this ema crossover to an EA.  open buy when blue arrow appear and sell when the red arrow appear exit the trade when the candle next to the arrow close. pls let the SL AND TP be ajustable and the MAs .   i just want to use it to trade the candle

dotmund:
i need someone to help me turn this ema crossover to an EA.  open buy when blue arrow appear and sell when the red arrow appear exit the trade when the candle next to the arrow close. pls let the SL AND TP be ajustable and the MAs .   i just want to use it to trade the candle
False thread. Why you don't use some of the existing EMA-cross-EAs for testing?

krelian99:
False thread. Why you don't use some of the existing EMA-cross-EAs for testing?

Krelian

same post almost in 3 threads.

mntiwana:

Krelian

same post almost in 3 threads.

Really? Is it that hard to find the most common EA?

krelian99:

Really? Is it that hard to find the most common EA?

Depends on,how much time and efforts are made by the person,usually and mostly peoples are lazy like me and they wish it was so nice if you do some thing for me :) .... but some thing new generation you cant imagine even,what they leave behind un done.

mntiwana:

Depends on,how much time and efforts are made by the person,usually and mostly peoples are lazy like me and they wish it was so nice if you do some thing for me :) .... but some thing new generation you cant imagine even,what they leave behind un done.

Is it better to wait maybe hours for an answer than to search a few minutes and maybe find something what you didn't expected and what is even better than EMA-X? How do they find their trousers resident?

i only want it to trade one candle per entry

dotmund:

i only want it to trade one candle per entry

Do you mean one candle on the next higher time frame? Why it should have SL and TP when you only trade one candle?