Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 8

might be expected to return in the area I highlighted in yellow?

at the end.. the statement

JohnCapa:
might be expected to return in the area I highlighted in yellow?

In the meantime the market visited 1.3410 area

ok, the matter is about "Lots".. I put "0,1" but the EA do trades using 0,01 style (as you can see). I tried to increase " TradeSizePercent " to 10, but it seems the same thing. Can you show me the way?

EDIT: my fault.. problem solved

Hello to all...

I have a newbie question... How do i know when do i have to take profit when i enter a trade?

EA itsself put TP

Files:
2016.jpg  91 kb

poruchik:
EA itsself put TP

Because EA found many shape Triangle (pattern) created by zup.

Please setting the ZUP to display only last pattern

Explanation please

Is there anywhere in the world a short... or long ...explanation of this trading system written in plain english? I am trying to find out the basics like when do we go long or when do we go short whats the target point, what every line means etc.

I only found brief explanations of the patters so far but i dont thing I did my homework yet...

Thanks

George A

jsambung:
This OrderLine EA, will find triangle shape created by any ZUP version, I used ZUP_v102.

Extract files to any folder, and then put those files to preferred folder in your mt4.

ZUP_v102

- Add SoundAlert for buy/sell signal

- Change default color for zigzag

- Add information that I need

Default setting for OrderLine:

- Order type is Pending Order

- Max Order for each signal on each Period is 1

- Takeprofit at retracement is 0.618

EA does not set Stop Loss (SL)?

How to make it automatically set SL based on ZUP indicator?

georgead:
Is there anywhere in the world a short... or long ...explanation of this trading system written in plain english? I am trying to find out the basics like when do we go long or when do we go short whats the target point, what every line means etc.

I only found brief explanations of the patters so far but i dont thing I did my homework yet...

Thanks

George A

You can find many books about harmonic trading. Some big authors are Larry Pesavento, Scott M. Carney, Ross L. Beck just to name a few. You can find their books and more on Amazon, or you can google for ebooks on harmonic trading.