Dinapoli Detrend Osc and Laguerre? - page 2

We Need A Template

drgoodvibe:
Am I crazy or is there something to this? I've been playing around with meta trader and trying to save space so I usually put one indicator on top of another. However I found that these two might possibly have a relationship.

Simply amazing! It must be the goodvibe in you. I will keep an eye on it this week and let you know my observations. Thanks for bringing up.

fxcruiser

kappari:
We Need A Template

Here is a template I use. You may not have all the indicators in your folder but at least you'll have the Laguerre and the DiNapoli Detrend Oscillator.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Simply amazing! It must be the goodvibe in you. I will keep an eye on it this week and let you know my observations. Thanks for bringing up. fxcruiser

Although I must admit, after spending some time I don't see any indication that there is any correlation between these two indicators. Hope someone proves me wrong! I've since moved on, though I still use Laguerre.

I'm with the good doctor on this one...

drgoodvibe:
Although I must admit, after spending some time I don't see any indication that there is any correlation between these two indicators. Hope someone proves me wrong! I've since moved on, though I still use Laguerre.

You are right doc, there is no correlation between the two indicators, Laguerre scale is between 0 and 1, but Detrend scale is between negative and positve number. So the cross is only on visual, but both indicators not really cross. Just my two cents