Harmonic Trading - page 97

hi

back to post #961.updated chart 14jul.

as u can see the first target of the inner pattern is hit......

another EURCAD pattern which worked great

EURNZD pattern which worked perfectly

another great setup

kamyar i wish i had looked at your thread long time ago you seem to have a gift of trading with just price patterns , i have started looking at this method quiet seriously and i am studying this thread not just reading it. from the beginning all your posts are quiet informative with charts and clear explanantions and expactations and all the contributors contributed always have something remarkable to post and that is knowledge in their charts thanks for this thread..

Obtained some books about harmonic patterns and ew studies ..

regards

EACAN

EACAN:
kamyar i wish i had looked at your thread long time ago you seem to have a gift of trading with just price patterns , i have started looking at this method quiet seriously and i am studying this thread not just reading it. from the beginning all your posts are quiet informative with charts and clear explanantions and expactations and all the contributors contributed always have something remarkable to post and that is knowledge in their charts thanks for this thread..

Obtained some books about harmonic patterns and ew studies ..

regards

EACAN

hi EACAN and all

thank you ECAN for your nice words you are welcome.i hope these helep others to improve their trading style and i'm glad to see my posts have made sense for you.by the way,

back o post #971

as you can see in the pic the price after triggering the entry order backed down and hit the sl.there is some points about the patterns that are valueable(at least for me).as u can see in post #971 all prz levels had not been hit(0.618XA) but we had nice reversal sign in H4 and daily TF and we entered(i did and maybe you)but immidiatley after it the moved back to retest the low and finally the trade stoped out.

here is my opinion.we have two choices:

1-as now we have an ideal prz(all levels are hit) we can jump in again for long by break out of the high of the H4 candle(2.9689) and the sl would be the low of it(2.9533).

2-if you look at the daily chart you will see the entire PRZ crossed by a candle and it is not a good sign for reversal.so it seems that the pattern would be failed one so,the 2nd choice can be going short by break out of the low of the daily candle(2.9536) and the possible sl level can be the high of it(2.9887).

also we may have consolidation in this area.who knows, these are just my opinions and all may be wrong.

H4

Daily

kamyar:
hi EACAN and all

thank you ECAN for your nice words you are welcome.i hope these helep others to improve their trading style and i'm glad to see my posts have made sense for you.by the way,

back o post #971

as you can see in the pic the price after triggering the entry order backed down and hit the sl.there is some points about the patterns that are valueable(at least for me).as u can see in post #971 all prz levels had not been hit(0.618XA) but we had nice reversal sign in H4 and daily TF and we entered(i did and maybe you)but immidiatley after it the moved back to retest the low and finally the trade stoped out.

here is my opinion.we have two choices:

1-as now we have an ideal prz(all levels are hit) we can jump in again for long by break out of the high of the H4 candle(2.9689) and the sl would be the low of it(2.9533).

2-if you look at the daily chart you will see the entire PRZ crossed by a candle and it is not a good sign for reversal.so it seems that the pattern would be failed one so,the 2nd choice can be going short by break out of the low of the daily candle(2.9536) and the possible sl level can be the high of it(2.9887).

also we may have consolidation in this area.who knows, these are just my opinions and all may be wrong.

H4

Daily

Kamyar as i said on my above post "all your posts are quiet informative with charts and clear explanantions and expactations" yet you have proved it again.

i am really new to this trading style so i started from the first post and also using some indicators posted previously by thread contributors the rules could be created as such if the pattern is made three or four things should happend simultaneously for any entry or valid entry etc etc and that depends on each trader or an individual trader for filtering the trades .. thanks to point to some of them as i pick up with this thread i will be able to post my views one day.

Regards

EACAN

hi mates

here is possibe buy setup for eurusd.this is not an ideal gartley or bat pattern.i personally look at it as an AB=CD(0.500/2.00) pattern.in addition the weekly pivot support in the prz is an extrea confirmation for this possible reversal.

as u can see,there is a "inside day"reversal sign in the prz and according to that there 2 possible entry points which shown(as always ,just my opinion all these may be faiedl....)

let see what will happen monday,the price action would tell us.

Files:
today.gif  29 kb

@kamyar

great to see you here back. im am trading harmonic patterns for a few weeks. i learning as much as i can. i begun trading this patterns right at the time you leaved this forum. but your post helped me much. thanks.

i'm working now with my trading partner in developing our money mangment and fine tunig our entry.

thanks