Harmonic Trading - page 76

zunis-myst:
About this Thread Kamyar and Ziko

I used to be mostly passive within this thread here that used to be excellent until about some weeks ago. And I have studied both Kamyars posts with his excellent attachment examples until then. And I noticed those "fine and colorful pics" done by Ziko.

I remember when Ziko once asked for the original Harmonic Tading codes. He got all of them from Foreveryoung some time ago, And this for free!!Imagine..for free!. After that he was asking for some more informations. And he received everything, for free. I do not know where he is from. But what I see here is that Kamyar was somehow chased away recently.

All guys who contributed their most valuable indicators and comments about Harmonic Trading helped us really a lot. I can say, this was kind of a Gold Mine and still is. What I mean isn't just the tremendous background of money making. No, it's more. It is the fact that these guys here who contributed their substantial part have done this in an ethical clean way I admire deeply. Thank you all!

I am sad to realize Kamyar isn't between us anymore. My feeling tells me that he disappeared because of ethical thoughts that came up into his mind.

He couldn't stand this disgusting upcoming Cash Mentality created by some wretched creatures who lacking of sure instinct.

Man, you are absolutely Off Topic here. Why don't you just open another thread with your own headline!? And your own ethical way of life there. Please leave this harmed thread to have it blossomed again to it's old awsome standard. I think Kamyar and his thread has deserved it.

what codes, ok genius, use these codes to create us an indicator, these were codes using tradestation language, what this has to do with the metatrader language, also about the calculations themselves they are on carney's site and free http://harmonictrader.com/price_patterns.htm,

I noticed that some people are trying to insult me so I be forced to retaliate and then have an execuse against me but I'll not and whoever insults me I leave the admins of this site to take an action against them, for now I'll just ignore u

tohuwabohu:
oh man i feel like i am lost, I surely wish that Kamyar comes back. I was long on USD/JPY for 2 days and waiting i was in profit for 100 pips did i take it? No ! Now i am at the end with my nerves and wish to close all positions.

Quit trading right now tohuw, if you have to reply on other peoples calls !

davidl:
hmmmm, food for thought.

Davidl, thanks for the chart...let's keep posting more of these...

kamyar:
hi

as u can see in the pic ,the EA is result of my friend(Dimitry) and my work to make a Tool for makeing harmonic trading much more easier and it has not completed yet(checking procces).u can not find the tool any where because we have not published it yet as soon as it be completed we will publish the trial version of it.

thanks

trial version!, does this mean no free version ??

Guys,

Can we stop the bitchin' and moanin' about whether or not Ziko is "the evil thread killer"?

He's not spamming the thread with tons of charts (he's cut back on the charts a lot), and he's not talking about his indicator. You guys are.

His patterns don't look that bad, either. He's already said that you can set the indicator to only use the strict fib numbers, if you want, but it also allows you to add some "play" to those numbers if you're will to take the risk. Yes, maybe the best way is to follow the patterns strictly by the book, but we're talking about discretionary trading here. A couple of pips here and there on the 4Hr & Daily charts may be a pattern breaker, or it may not. Those traders that are willing to take that risk, let them. That's their business. If they're right, good for them. If they're wrong, too bad.

Instead of complaining about the fact that his chart was made with an indicator that he's selling, why not just critique that pattern. If you think it's good, say so. If you think it's bad, tell us why, so we can learn. Either way, if we just keep everything constructive, we can go back to a great thread.

Keris

zunis-myst:

I used to be mostly passive within this thread here that used to be excellent until about some weeks ago. And I have studied both Kamyars posts with his excellent attachment examples until then. And I noticed those "fine and colorful pics" done by Ziko.

I remember when Ziko once asked for the original Harmonic Tading codes. He got all of them from Foreveryoung some time ago, And this for free!!Imagine..for free!. After that he was asking for some more informations. And he received everything, for free. I do not know where he is from. But what I see here is that Kamyar was somehow chased away recently.

All guys who contributed their most valuable indicators and comments about Harmonic Trading helped us really a lot. I can say, this was kind of a Gold Mine and still is. What I mean isn't just the tremendous background of money making. No, it's more. It is the fact that these guys here who contributed their substantial part have done this in an ethical clean way I admire deeply. Thank you all!

I am sad to realize Kamyar isn't between us anymore. My feeling tells me that he disappeared because of ethical thoughts that came up into his mind.

He couldn't stand this disgusting upcoming Cash Mentality created by some wretched creatures who lacking of sure instinct.

Man, you are absolutely Off Topic here. Why don't you just open another thread with your own headline!? And your own ethical way of life there. Please leave this harmed thread to have it blossomed again to it's old awsome standard. I think Kamyar and his thread has deserved it.

I am 100% with you

zunis-myst:

creative:
I am 100% with you

I am 100% with you

IDK:
Davidl, thanks for the chart...let's keep posting more of these...

I generally post my charts here....sorry 1 thread is enough for me. Nothing against this forum.

http://www.moneytec.com/forums/f46/collection-butterflies-17228/page184.html

keris2112:
Guys,

Can we stop the bitchin' and moanin' about whether or not Ziko is "the evil thread killer"?

He's not spamming the thread with tons of charts (he's cut back on the charts a lot), and he's not talking about his indicator. You guys are.

His patterns don't look that bad, either. He's already said that you can set the indicator to only use the strict fib numbers, if you want, but it also allows you to add some "play" to those numbers if you're will to take the risk. Yes, maybe the best way is to follow the patterns strictly by the book, but we're talking about discretionary trading here. A couple of pips here and there on the 4Hr & Daily charts may be a pattern breaker, or it may not. Those traders that are willing to take that risk, let them. That's their business. If they're right, good for them. If they're wrong, too bad.

Instead of complaining about the fact that his chart was made with an indicator that he's selling, why not just critique that pattern. If you think it's good, say so. If you think it's bad, tell us why, so we can learn. Either way, if we just keep everything constructive, we can go back to a great thread.

Keris

Keris, Thanks again, I said b4 I've nothing against Kaymar and shadoWz and other who made this great thread, all I did in this thread is just posting some patterns which as you said doesn't strictly follow the pattern numbers and they are all on high time frames, some people started asking me what indicator u use, I replied to them,

I don't know why Kaymar left, I hope he comes back and we can all share ideas about how to identify clear entry/sxit strategy after we identify a pattern and not just post charts which are ideal/not ideal.

Please bring back Kamyar.