Harmonic Trading - page 518

rezame:
You are right. Seems copy of that.

Hola Rezame, trendwave.mq4 don't work, Why ?!

Hello ,

Every butterfly is build with an alt ab=cd as you know

Can someone know if a butterfly pattern may be build with 1.618AB=CD ?Or is it limited to AB=CD & 1.27AB=CD only?

forexpro4.5:
Hola Rezame, trendwave.mq4 don't work, Why ?!

Try download both .ex4 and .mq4 and put into the indicators folder and restart mt4

2 paulselvan

1.0, 1.272,1.618

Gold M15, W

Files:
goldm15.png  55 kb
goldweekly.png  57 kb

nicolebobbin:
The Harmonic Pattern is so popular and we all agree it really works !! Many of Harmonic Trading topics are full of succesful screenshots of Patterns like Gartley, Butterfly, Bat ...etc. What about the opposite, the invalidated (also called failed) ones ?

In fact, Harmonic Pattern success rate is only about 80%.

I'll start posting some of failed cases and then I will show how to avoid it. Following examples present invalidated/failed patterns:

That's why we have developed an extra confirmation oscillator to increase the successful ration of the pattern, it will filter out failed pattern and also reduce the number of potential trades. But as veteran traders Sive Morten has taught: "...Trader should better accept losing trading chance than losing trading capital..", I am happy to introduce it to you Super Trend Oscillator.

Here is an overview of the whole system :

Another successful case :

This Super Oscillator is provided for free. You can leave your email in the comment section and I will send it to you or live chat with my supporter at our blog Forex Currency Market to receive it instantly

please be aware that this place is not for anyone to market their products , you see how much time and effort most of the members here put for FREE , we share knowledge here we don't promote it . I am not accusing you for promoting your indicator or trying to collect emails for further advertisement, however the only ethical way of sharing it is to upload it in one of the posts and make it available on members on this forum .

poruchik:
2 paulselvan

1.0, 1.272,1.618

Gold M15, W

yep !its clear!

Today it has been sent to all emails in the queue

fatotrend:
confirm that I have received email for free super trend indicator. Thank you very much

hi nicolebobbin

please share your great indicator

thanks

nicolebobbin:
Today it has been sent to all emails in the queue

I modify TrendWave Add HISTOGRAM and away from reminders, ill-axis cycle calculations, long and short boundaries, the target position has not been completed.

Files:

lq790312:
I modify TrendWave Add HISTOGRAM and away from reminders, ill-axis cycle calculations, long and short boundaries, the target position has not been completed.

Hi lq790312

Can you share the modified indicator?