Harmonic Trading - page 505

caspertrac:
grandaevus,

I have a problem with your code :

"if(numberofDots >=6)

{

nameObj="_"+ExtComplekt+"ABCDzz0A_" ??????????"

ABCDzz0A_ or ABCDzzOX_?

It doesn't matter. It's just a string variable to give a name for the drawn object. But I got your point. OX would be more elegant.

I'll use 0X to name the object. Thanks for the warning.

Nzdusd h1.

Files:
nzdusdh1_3.png  66 kb

hi could you share the harmonic indicator you are using?

RyuShin:
Sometimes equidistant channels don't work but still SHS pattern is powerful. I'll try to find correlation and confluence between fibonacci and SHS.

trexy123:
hi could you share the harmonic indicator you are using?

It's in KorHarmonics. Check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588. Every harmonic indicator I use can be found in the thread.

Btw this is an example that shows equidistant channels don't work. However, SHS pattern still works.

Files:
usdchfm15_1.png  88 kb

USDJPY M30 and H1.

Files:

i used v6.7.13 of the indicator but i don't get any patterns you are getting on usdjpy .

any idea?

RyuShin:
USDJPY M30 and H1.

trexy123:
i used v6.7.13 of the indicator but i don't get any patterns you are getting on usdjpy . any idea?

bextSHS=true.

Files:
untitled_8.png  30 kb

it now has SHS, but still don't see the patterns you shown on USDJPY M30 and H1.

RyuShin:
bextSHS=true.

EUR/USD Daily, SHS what do you think about it? High volatility coming with FOMC and FED.

I might stay away from it.

Files:

trexy123:
it now has SHS, but still don't see the patterns you shown on USDJPY M30 and H1.

iextMaxZZPointsUsed=12. If you still don't see it, I have no idea why. Try different versions of KorHarmonics.