Harmonic Trading - page 428

AUDUSD M5 short 30pips. After entering a short, the price went up but I kept it cuz there was another pattern (which disappeared but I recreated in the pic). There's KorHarmonics bearish ABCD pattern and I confirmed divergence too. I could've enter another short.

Files:
s_4.png  91 kb
s1_2.png  86 kb

oh, tx for remind =] recently too busy forget about tis ><!

tx irad.

Anyone noe which version of zup more accurate?

Jennielai:
oh, tx for remind =] recently too busy forget about tis ><!

tx irad.

Anyone noe which version of zup more accurate?

More sure but with less entries ###Zup v113wsv53 by grandaevus (for PC with low RAM)

If you have a new PC, you can try RyuShin pack

I use ZUP_v135 ALL NEXT, v135 ALL HL 113, v113_wsv 51 by grandaevus for main indicators and FxGroundworks version ZUP and Korharmonics v10.1 for garnishes. (post 3913)pg392 and his template pg397 post 3961 or ask him.View pg 389 post 3890 , a couple of indicators more

I don't rebember the bearish pattern , but I put the SL (out of the pattern zone) and TP (minimun leg lenght 42pips.

And look at that!

Amazing!

Files:

Testing 113.0 fibonacci level.

Files:
usdjpym5.png  84 kb

Just a thought on EURUSD H4.

Files:
eurusdh4.png  69 kb

regardless the holiday we saw some nice moves on the majors,AUDUSD Short 26+61 pips secured, now i go for long position for 20 pips first position, second 32, right now 16 pips in profiti just love those back-to-back patterns..just a minute later order filled today pattern recap:TOTAL 274 pips

Files:
audusd_m15.gif  61 kb

are we about to see a retest + RSI divergence inside PRZ box on USDCAD 15m?

looks like a good opportunity

Files:
usdcad_m15.gif  59 kb

Gbp/usd should keep rising...if only just a little more....

And the aud/jpy hit friday vpoc and tpo it's time to move to break even plus spread plus 3 pips

Files:
ah_1.gif  77 kb
alright.gif  75 kb

look at that, back-to-back-to-back patterns

AUDUSD 15m short 48 pips, second pattern long 32 pips, third pattern took as a loss of 10 pips shorting that pattern, rsi divergence with double top, but than that candle popup and the disappearance of the pattern force me to liquidate the position, it might still stumble, but as for me, i am out..

Files:
audusd._m15.gif  48 kb