Harmonic Trading - page 409

RyuShin:
I made average at least -80% monthly before lol. Harmonic trading is the most profitable for me. Maybe you should check this guy "Jason Stapleton" on Youtube. He analyzes support and resistance and does harmonic trading. I learn a lot from him. Check him out if you're interested

Thanks.

I watched his videos. Very useful for me.

Can you please write more when you post your screenshots?

Sometimes it shows bearish and you go for bullish and reverse.

today I saw USDCHF shows Bearish and you went for Long(market went up too).

Like know more why you do that? any rules or you using another strategy?

rezame:
Thanks. I watched his videos. Very useful for me. Can you please write more when you post your screenshots? Sometimes it shows bearish and you go for bullish and reverse. today I saw USDCHF shows Bearish and you went for Long(market went up too). Like know more why you do that? any rules or you using another strategy?

Oh no no I didn't enter a long position as soon as I closed the short. I highlighted 88.6 fibo level for my target. Maybe I would enter a long if I saw a pattern on M5 chart for scalping but I wouldn't know.

USDJPY M5 long 15 pips. Closed around B which is 61.8 fibo level.

Files:

EURUSD H1. Just a thought. I have no position on this.

Files:

GBPUSD H1. Just a thought. I have no position on this.

Files:

Sir poruchik and grandaevus, have you ever thought about muti-time-frame ZUP? I was just thinking about it even though I'm not a coder lol.. I think it would be interesting and could be useful

RyuShin:
Sir poruchik and grandaevus, have you ever thought about muti-time-frame ZUP? I was just thinking about it even though I'm not a coder lol.. I think it would be interesting and could be useful

Well never mind. I think it would be just messy and chaotic.

RyuShin:
GBPUSD H1. Just a thought. I have no position on this.

This looks better.

Files:

EURJPY M15 short 25 pips. I'm beginning to like AB=CD pattern. I think it works great on a ranging market.

Files:

Hi Friends,

Any idea for the template it seems shift for few bars, is it time zones problem...,

As I am using Fx PRO mt4....

Files:
abc.png  122 kb