Harmonic Trading - page 258

Harmonic Trading

kamyar

Are you still using the Gartley patterns to trade??

If so Can you elaborate on the other triggers you use to actually enter a trade.

thnx, Ron

Harmonic Trding

keris2112, did you ever post The Harmonic Trader book??? CAnt find.

thnx, Ron

And what a display using that get such patterns?

tankbeta:
here is my current trade today... i love it

And what a display using that get such patterns?

pagenmach:
Hi everyone,

attached is Barry Stander's Auto Harmonic Pattern. Seems like the latest one. I tried it and it seems to be working quite well in predicting. Have tried WRR's version. It wasn't as good.

Go on and try Barry Stander's !

Cheers!!!

I got the S and R 2 -- BPS -- but I won't use it very much

I notice that BPS harmonics is HISTORY, but -- have you used it in LIVE TRADING, can it predict the EXIT point (i.e. daily high or daily low) on 30M successfully ??? --

welcome to let us know and show us the screencapture -- thanks [trigonometry got many ways to play with it, but will that be consistent or just some lucky line will hit the apex-es]

cons -- it could be another way of ZIG ZAG representation while assume the same pattern will repetitive to day

Hi everyone

Harmonic Trading indi is perhaps one of the most effective indicators I have used so far. I believe the most recent one will be equally good. Thanks to the contributors.

ZUP Fibo alerts

Hi all,

I'm using ZUP v_78 and works fine. I have 1 ALERT suggestion

I have one Q - f.eg: if tape is getting lower and passes previous low, ZUP shows number 1.20 (example). If tape is getting lower still and comes down to 61.8% of previous low then ZUP shows 1.618 between both lows.

Can someone make an alert, when number comes to 0.618, 1.618, 2.618, 3.618, 4.236???

There is at least 20% correction in ether way.

Thank you in advance.

kor4x:
yesterday my post was removed. You can leave them on the Facebook below each diagram

And this your post was removed.

Post everything on the forum please

(do not use this thread for your personal promotion).

@newdigital

All is fine. If anyone is interested to see the info and add to the Garltey trading Knowledge Base he/she will find us.

... I have no problem that someone will copy the info here.

Regards,

kor4x

kor's indicator is one of the best next to ZUP