Harmonic Trading - page 224

ZUP78 complete manual

hi everyone,

1. is there any good instruction to use ZUP78 indicator? if none, I might have a good time on weekend to make one. I do hope I can learn this indicator very well. any help will be helpful.

I also notice that there is 2 alert system is implemented using this indicator but both of them is not compile yet. both system is QQE Alert MTF v5 and Signal Bars v71.

2. usually alert system is a indicator, right? and the files will be put in indicator folder, right?

3. are the template given already include the alert system?

thanks in advance for anyone answer my question.

Linuxser:
kemalzafer; Could you upload the pictures to the forum to avoid disappear by getting older.

kemalzafer,

Any problem to upload the pictures into the forum?

Gbp/usd

Gbp/usd.

Files:
gbpusd1ii1.gif  20 kb

Fib cluster/confluence

Is there someone who can show how we can use ZUP to identify Fib cluster (confluence of multiple expansions and retracements).

Many thanks for any help.

Also thanks to Nen for such a powerful indicator.

Files:

FxProcessor

It may be best for you to draw the fib lines with the tool in order to locate the clusters...

If I can, I would suggest that you start three time frames higher than the one you work with....

It will take only a few minutes to locate the significant clusters by doing so.

I hope that helps.

Thanks for your replys.

Poruchik

I have used the fib settings you highlighted but was hoping to learn more about how others use this along with the zig zag which also looks to show some fib numbers. I guess what Im looking for is others who use it highlight fib areas maybe sharing a template or showing good ways to use it..

Blaiserboy

I monitor up to 16 ccy pairs and trade Price action so to manually map all pairs is what I already do do but I would like the computer to do this for me.

I like to look for candle patterns at areas of confluence of Fibs/SR/MAs so would use it in this capacity.

cheers all

seems pretty complex to me, I just trade two pairs, I seem to keep busy with that...

Perhaps you will have to develop a couple indicators yourself or customize a couple..... I did see one where it would plot the fibs....... perhaps you could locate that and modify it to keep certain lines on the chart eg those with .6a8....... if you have too many, there will be substantial clutter

I will look to see if I have the indicator I mentioned..... I have no idea as to how to modify it, but you may have the resources to do so....

FxProcessor

attached is the indicator I spoke of.

I have no idea as to its use for you... I wish I knew more of writing these indicators... but I do not. LOL

Have fun.!

Files:
fibos.mq4  5 kb

Blaiserboy:
FxProcessor

attached is the indicator I spoke of.

I have no idea as to its use for you... I wish I knew more of writing these indicators... but I do not. LOL

Have fun.!

Fibos by Codersguru thread is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178549