Harmonic Trading - page 489

alam313:
You are an aggressive and positive person

Maybe but I'm just desperate to grab as many pips as I can lol...

Nice harmonic scalping on USDCAD M5.

Files:
usdcadm5_2.png  82 kb

RyuShin:
Nice harmonic scalping on USDCAD M5.

indeed it's nice on the paper, but what was your rule for entry?

irad:

To be honest, I don't have any fundamental rule yet. What I do is when a pattern appears, check what pattern it is and draw fibonacci just like always and set entry target 113-161.8 mostly for classic pattern (including Anti and Max). As of TOTAL patterns it's kinda hard to decide when to enter since fibonacci ratio is broad. Sometimes the price even reverses as soon as a pattern appears.

Files:
usdcadm5_3.png  94 kb

irad:

Another example AUDUSD M5 (messy chart lol..).

Files:
audusdm5_6.png  97 kb

trying to use ZUP_v120 NEN STAR 2 TRIANGLE A 121, does anyone know how to turn of the big black fib numbers that are displayed?

darrenmkn:
trying to use ZUP_v120 NEN STAR 2 TRIANGLE A 121, does anyone know how to turn of the big black fib numbers that are displayed?

Set ExtHiddenPP = 0

RyuShin:
Another example AUDUSD M5 (messy chart lol..).

okay, very nice, taking trade by harmonic confluence could be also nice,

let's see this gbpusd bat pattern playing 88.6% with 224% extension.

Files:
gbpusd.m5.png  81 kb

RyuShin:
Set ExtHiddenPP = 0

Thanks, also do you know how to move the pattern labels in the top right corner so that they are not on top of each other?

Who else missed this 170-pip drop opportunity on EURJPY M15 like me? How could I miss this.. There's a bearish pattern that barely touched 127.2 fib where previous support can be found (on the left). CCI divergence was formed too, and then BOOMSHAKALAKA dropped like the angle fall.

Files:
eurjpym15_1.png  80 kb