Harmonic Trading - page 444

In certain cases BC piece also is impossible too long. In fig. it was complete at the level of 127,0%. The point here too non-standard also is ended for 61,8%.

Files:

Fig. something is similar to fig. (see high), behind only one exception - the point of D here is created by rules of a pattern 5-0.

So, quite often the market is beyond a pattern 5-0, without breaking thus its harmonious proportions. It is possible to use in trade such "non-standard" models certainly, but with care. For example, if it is supposed that is formed 5-0 when there are all main points it is possible to construct the channel (is on all examples above).

If the price beats off in a point of D from its lower bound and from fibo-level, it can be an excellent trade signal. Stop-loss can be exposed under the channel or at the level of a point of Century. As the minimum price purpose it is possible to be guided by length of a piece of BC postponed from a point D."

Maxim Malin

Files:

poruchik:
Fig. something is similar to fig. (see high), behind only one exception - the point of D here is created by rules of a pattern 5-0. So, quite often the market is beyond a pattern 5-0, without breaking thus its harmonious proportions. It is possible to use in trade such "non-standard" models certainly, but with care. For example, if it is supposed that is formed 5-0 when there are all main points it is possible to construct the channel (is on all examples above). If the price beats off in a point of D from its lower bound and from fibo-level, it can be an excellent trade signal. Stop-loss can be exposed under the channel or at the level of a point of Century. As the minimum price purpose it is possible to be guided by length of a piece of BC postponed from a point D." Maxim Malin

Very great article. That gives me some idea for trading with 5-0.

Files:
s_24.png  88 kb

poruchik:
In certain cases BC piece also is impossible too long. In fig. it was complete at the level of 127,0%. The point here too non-standard also is ended for 61,8%.

Something similar. GBPUSD M15.

Files:
s2_12.png  76 kb

Hola my friend

what zup pattern 5-0 you use

thank you

Just a thought. AUDUSD W1 Bullish Gartley. Previous support and resistance can be found. There may be a buy opportunity when the price reaches 127.2 fibo level with RSI divergence.

Files:
s_25.png  70 kb

Ryu Shin it's a new template and zup

my chart is different

explain please, regards.

forexpro4.5:
Ryu Shin it's a new template and zup my chart is different explain please, regards.

I added another ZUP (v113wsv53) for 5-0 pattern. I was looking for good ZUP for 5-0 pattern for my taste. I tested v113wsv53 5-0 new, it's a great one but I found that original v113wsv53 shows 5-0 pattern more often. Take a look at the screenshots below. Both ZUPs are of the same maxdepth (55) and the same Fibonnaci and Leg length deviation (0.5 and 0.5).

Files:
s3_11.png  69 kb
s4_7.png  74 kb

forexpro4.5:
Ryu Shin it's a new template and zup my chart is different explain please, regards.

Now I have 6 different ZUPs. I'm not sure if it's gonna work smoothly yet cuz the market is close now. I may post a updated temp if it works without lagging or any kind of nuisance.

Thank you for your sharing! Harmonic trader!!!