Harmonic Trading - page 432

hi irad

you are wright. ZUP is open source. so we can modify it. but as its improving its difficoult to keep every modification effect new versions. so better I can inform "poruchik" as he has connection with NEN, those ideas may take place with th eoriginal code

nice to meet you

irad:
i don't know much about programmer ethics, i already done my tweaks for my trading style, i think the mql file wasn't published as mql if it the programmer didn't want the end-user to change it to his own style.

anyway look back a few posts there are some nice ideas going around this thread.

btw, your chart look like a total mess LOL

AUDJPY 5m long nen-star + rsi divergence with triple bottom(-10 pips * 3 positions)... but bearish candle invalidate the pattern,

i am out.

another pattern formed, but i'll stay on the bench, don't see em on any other timeframes

Files:
audjpy._m5.gif  50 kb
audjpy._m5.gif  44 kb

irad:
nice Ryushin!

hows that total pattern works for you so far? i delete it from zup because it draw huge D box and i tought that would be smarter not look at that pattern at all due to back risk/reward

but i see in that picture a small D box which looks fine with the correct ratios inside.

I don't think it was a TOTAL pattern. It was a max butterfly pattern. Though, I traded with the Total pattern few times and they worked fine if I remember. I'll test that pattern more and tell you how fine it is.

Files:
s_7.png  76 kb

I was out and missed these. GBPJYP M30 short 50-90pips and EURJPY M30 short 50-70pips. I've been looking at the pairs since morning and waiting for a great chance to enter.

Files:
s3_3.png  77 kb
s2-3_2.png  77 kb

RyuShin:
I was out and missed these. GBPJYP M30 short 50-90pips and EURJPY M30 short 50-70pips. I've been looking at the pairs since morning and waiting for a great chance to enter.

EURJPY

beside rsi divergence i don't see why it's a good trade, you don't see that pattern on the other timeframes and no fibo inside the box,

can you explain?

my harmonic trades will be Demo trades. as its a learning period

fyi

irad:
EURJPY

beside rsi divergence i don't see why it's a good trade, you don't see that pattern on the other timeframes and no fibo inside the box,

can you explain?

It could be a great one to trade. Because as you can see in the pic, there are previous support and resistance around 261.8 fibonacci level. Those support and resistance could be resistance of the day. The pattern was still confirmed and the price knocked 261.8 fibonacci level few times and then bounced. With that's been said, it could've been a good trade.

if you know where to look its not. whom does not understand calls it MESS

human nature if you dont understand it call it useless

irad:
i don't know much about programmer ethics, i already done my tweaks for my trading style, i think the mql file wasn't published as mql if it the programmer didn't want the end-user to change it to his own style.

anyway look back a few posts there are some nice ideas going around this thread.

btw, your chart look like a total mess LOL

this trade ended with BE

now a new one triggered

weird but I could not quote my post to explain. the AB=CD bearish I mean

now bullish butterfly triggered

@ 2853 lets see how this will work.

its logical as we are very close to 2842

Files:
eurusdm202.png  96 kb