Harmonic Trading - page 414

afshin1763:
Hi Ryu Shin, I wanted to thank you for sharing the code and template. I was using your tempelate and I saw this can you explain what they are. on the left I saw Triangle bullish and on the right you see bullish A gartly(but it does not look like a gartly) Also can you explain what kind of a change do you do to these 5 different files I mean from their default settings Thank you Please click on it for some reason I can not get the whole pic to show up

It's a custom Gartley called A Gartley. I'm not a coder so I didn't recode any of those indicators. What I did was I set ZUP up for not showing parameters (secotion 2 "Ext Hidden", if you turn it to 1, you'll see all parameters). Another thing I did was I changed text X and Y. If I didn't change, text of patterns on the right would overlay.

afshin1763:
Hi Ryu Shin, I wanted to thank you for sharing the code and template. I was using your tempelate and I saw this can you explain what they are. on the left I saw Triangle bullish and on the right you see bullish A gartly(but it does not look like a gartly) Also can you explain what kind of a change do you do to these 5 different files I mean from their default settings Thank you Please click on it for some reason I can not get the whole pic to show up

By the way I missed the pattern. I would've grabbed 20-40pips.

Files:

thanks

so by setting exhidden = 2 you are using only the ideal numbers?

I wish there was some instructions on the parameters like ext indicator or ...

since the old instructions only go up to 4 now we have 11

I tried to change this and I got smaller zigzigs

I wonder what are the perfect settings

maybe I will go in and try one by one

Any help much appreciated

Also I have never seen such a gartly if anyone know please help usually second top is lower than the first one

I would not have taken that b/c of harmonics it is no gartly very risky but as for the divergence on the rsi maybe

afshin1763:
thanks so by setting exhidden = 2 you are using only the ideal numbers? I wish there was some instructions on the parameters like ext indicator or ... since the old instructions only go up to 4 now we have 11 I tried to change this and I got smaller zigzigs I wonder what are the perfect settings maybe I will go in and try one by one Any help much appreciated Also I have never seen such a gartly if anyone know please help usually second top is lower than the first one

No no, in the section 2 "Ext Hidden". I turned it to 0 cuz I wanted to see only patterns. We do have ZUP special instructors by the name of grandaevus and pourchik. Ask them for the zigzag help. I'm sure they'll help you. They are legends

afshin1763:
I would not have taken that b/c of harmonics it is no gartly very risky but as for the divergence on the rsi maybe

Sure if it's your preference, why not? Do as you like. There's no wrong or right way

GBPJPY H1. Bullish 786 AB=CD. I'll see what's gonna happen.

Files:

Hi RyuShin ,

Could you re-post the Korharmonics v10.1 or is it something wrong setting in my chart as attached, it is showing Korharmonics 6.7.8 ....on the left bottom ....??

Many Thanks ~~

Files:
abc.png  129 kb

alam313:
Hi RyuShin , Could you re-post the Korharmonics v10.1 or is it something wrong setting in my chart as attached, it is showing Korharmonics 6.7.8 ....on the left bottom ....?? Many Thanks ~~

That is very strange. Let me check.

alam313:
Hi RyuShin , Could you re-post the Korharmonics v10.1 or is it something wrong setting in my chart as attached, it is showing Korharmonics 6.7.8 ....on the left bottom ....?? Many Thanks ~~

Well, Korharmonics v10.1 is maybe a fake crap. I found 2 Korhamonics indicators in the folder I got. One of them says "v6.7.8" when I put it in a chart. And the other one says v10.1. This is maybe just an old version of Korhamonics. Also I found that the developer of Korhamonics says "v.6.7.13" is the last one for public. In fact I found his site and he use "korhamonics v7" which he claims that it's only private use. You can try Korhamonics v6.7.13 that I posted in the thread page 371, or back page 263 where somebody actually posted before. It's only ex4 format. I attach Korhamonics v10.1 that says "Korhamonics v10.1" in charts. Man I'm kinda disappointed. Well ZUP is my main indicator anyways Korhamonics is just for garnish.

Files: