the pattern is almost failed.

kamyar:
back to post #994.updated chart

the pattern is almost failed.

Agree.. Guess 3rd wave of some degree.

Files:
nzd.jpg  95 kb

last cad situation..

kamyar last charts you posted was great for cad. i am still waiting this seems to be more kind a zigzag situation right now. Lets see what will happen next..

Files:
cad_1.jpg  113 kb

Hi all

Dear Kamyar in your eliot wave pic wave1 has overlap with wave4 so i think

we do not have overlap in elwave.please explain it.because i learned el wave recently so i have a very problem.

thanks

Hi all

Dear Kamyar in your eliot wave picture wave1 has overlap with wave4 so i think we do not have overlap in elwave.please explain it.because i learned el wave recently so i have a very problem.

thanks

EACAN:
last cad situation.. kamyar last charts you posted was great for cad. i am still waiting this seems to be more kind a zigzag situation right now. Lets see what will happen next..

Sorry to post this much but seems i am synchronized with your chart counts for 30M cad so looking to go up!!

EACAN:
Sorry to post this much but seems i am synchronized with your chart counts for 30M cad so looking to go up!!

CAD

Chart which goes with it ... man i am so new to this stuff i calculated the waves wrong .. also thinking to invest my time in MT predictor or advanced get in future to learn from real setups .. approached today's r1 could be double top if not broken.. [entered late and demoing]

kamyar where are you need some expert comments here on current cad situation.. if possible ..

Files:
cad_2.jpg  156 kb

hi all

here is my analisis based on elwave for gbp.

back to posts #951 nad #965.updated chart 18 july

hi mates

every thing is crystal clear.just a good reversal sign is needed.close of this daily candle would tell us what to do.let see.....