Harmonic Trading - page 83

Possibly completed bearish Gartley on EURCAD Daily charts.

I m waiting for reversal confirmation.

EURCAD, daily, bearish gartley, tolerance 5%

EURCAD, H4, bearish bat, tolerance 5%

earlier EURAUD,H4 bearish gartley, tolerance 11% who went down quickly 100 pips from high

EURCHF,daily,bullish gartley, tolerance 7%

Ziko what charting package are you using? I have interbankfx-meta4.0 and I can't find eur/cad or eur/aud. I am waiting for the eur/usd weekly butterfly to reverse, it should produce bigtime, but it might be a long time coming if it comes at all. There are good charts posted on here lets keep this thread going. Thanks to all Grady

packtrain:
Ziko what charting package are you using? I have interbankfx-meta4.0 and I can't find eur/cad or eur/aud. I am waiting for the eur/usd weekly butterfly to reverse, it should produce bigtime, but it might be a long time coming if it comes at all. There are good charts posted on here lets keep this thread going. Thanks to all Grady

alpari for charting, fxdd for trading

I would like to post some charts now and again, but not sure how to do this. Can anyone direct me how this is done? Thank You Grady

packtrain:
I would like to post some charts now and again, but not sure how to do this. Can anyone direct me how this is done? Thank You Grady

I use http://www.slibe.com or http://www.xs.to

Interbankfx charts for Packtrain

Hello Packtrain,

If you want to see the other pairs right click on Market watch/symbol/show all and you will have all the available pairs. Hope this helps.

Packtrains said:Ziko what charting package are you using? I have interbankfx-meta4.0 and I can't find eur/cad or eur/aud. I am waiting for the eur/usd weekly butterfly to reverse, it should produce bigtime, but it might be a long time coming if it comes at all. There are good charts posted on here lets keep this thread going. Thanks to all Grady

Files:
adding_pairs.jpg  221 kb

bearish butterfly, euraud, h4, tolerance=10%